The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8
- Boosted Drop Chance of Hexenon from Amalgams to ~7.7%, and increased Hexanon rewards from the Disruption gamemode by 25%.
- Reduced the run speed of Melee Nullifiers and shrunk their Nullifying bubbles down to 66% of the previous size in the Gas City tileset – thanks for your feedback, Tenno!
- ‘Copy Main Colors’ in the Arsenal will now update Energy FX as well (like Randomize does).
- Optimized leaderboard UI display.
- Fixed the Ropalolyst walking around in circles after landing due to being affected my Magus Lockdown! HUGE appreciation to all the Tenno who provided detailed repro steps, and shoutout to hix3r for a top tier post + many Partners for attempting to reproduce!
- Fixed cases of Operator falling into a teleport volume twice before being placed safely in the middle platform during the Ropalolyst fight.
- Fixed the Ropalolyst turning itself upside down for no advantageable reason at all.
- Fixed tower collision volumes not being disabled for Clients in the Ropalolyst fight.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the download cache was corrupted.
- Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it.
- Fixed the Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Mod not removing Armor with Dagger attacks.
- Fixed inability to add a Precept Polarity to Venari using Forma.
- Fixed missing various UI elements or getting a black screen after entering the vent simultaneously at the start of Profit-Taker Bounty 3.
- Fixed an issue with Vapos Ranger enemies spawning infinitely in one spot in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Arcanes awarded through Bounties showing as Mods in the UI.
- Fixed Ambient Occlusion setting being disabled.
- Fixed issues in a Gas City Spy Vault including stuck spots, teleports and possible performance concerns.
- Fixed a bug in one of the Gas City Spy Vaults (with fire, ice, and core lasers), where the core lasers were not turning off for Clients.
- Fixed Revenant's default Energy color being too green.
- Fixed Maggots from Strain Mods/Nidus not using the proper emissive colors.
- Fixed the Lecta Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Simulor Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Ignis Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Edo Prime Armor not applying Energy colors in the Dojo.
- Fixed the Komorex light FX being too intense.
- Fixed the Lenz jets still appearing when you apply the Dryad Bow Skin.
- Fixed seeing red fog in Void tilesets.
Source: Original link
© Post "The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.