The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0
To celebrate the changes, all players who currently own Wukong will receive 3 Forma (per Wukong owned)!
General Wukong Changes:
- Health increased from 100 to 150 (at max rank increased from 300 to 450).
- Shield decreased from 125 to 100 (at max rank decreased from 375 to 300). Why? Since Wukong’s new kit now involves an Armour buff, relying more on his Health will enable a better synergy.
- Energy increased from 100 to 120 (at max rank 150 to 180).
- Sprint increased from .95 to 1.0.
- Improved his Primary/Secondary Energy blend on his Helmet tails.
- Updated Wukong’s Arsenal Ability videos to reflect his Revisited abilities.
- Replaced existing Wukong tips with tips based on his revisited abilities.
5 Levels of Immortality: Wukong has learned 5 techniques to avoid death whenever he takes fatal damage. Wukong will be randomly allowed 3 of these techniques per mission to avoid death 3 times. Each technique will make Wukong invulnerable for 2 seconds, restore 50% health, and provide a unique buff.
- Primal Forces: Triple elemental damage for 60 seconds
- Heavenly Cloak: Invisibility for 30 seconds
- Cosmic Armour: Invulnerable for 30 seconds
- Monkey Luck: Extra loot drops for 60 seconds
- Sly Alchemy: Orbs 4x more effective for 60 seconds
- Replacing Iron Jab, Celestial Twin will allow for Wukong to shed a part of himself to call a supporting clone into action. The clone will attack from range while Wukong uses melee, or will use melee while Wukong uses range.
- Press ability again to command Wukong’s clone to attack a specific target with increased damage.
- Wukong’s clone will remain until it runs out of life.
- Wukong evaporates into a fast-moving cloud of mist that will temporarily daze and paralyze enemies in his path. While in his cloud of mist, Cloud Walker has the additional mechanic of healing Wukong and his clone.
- His movement can be interrupted by attacking at any time.
- Cloud Walker has a much faster cast time which will no longer hold Wukong in place.
- Wukong will no longer trigger laser traps or doors while using Cloud Walker.
- Energy cost for Cloud Walker has been lowered.
- Defy will now taunt enemies while Wukong and his clone gain temporary invulnerability with reduced movement speed. All damage is captured, stored, and dealt back in a single furious long range staff spin attack.
- Based on the amount of damage prevented by Defy, Wukong and his clone will receive a temporary armour buff.
- Press ability again to trigger spin early.
- Primal Fury will feature a new specialized and streamlined combo for Wukong’s legendary Iron Staff. As a preview of the upcoming Melee 3.0 system, Wukong’s Primal Fury uses new combo routes with simplified inputs providing a safe, limited space to try out coming releases.
- Damage for Wukong and his clone is redistributed for a more powerful feel, with a much higher status chance, larger base range, and some slash.
- Casting no longer holds Wukong in place. With new energy requirements, the cast cost of Primal Fury was lowered but cast drain was increased to be turned off and on as desired.
- Animation has been trimmed.
- The range of Wukong’s Iron Staff is always long, comparable to top range Zaws, and no longer needs to build combo to scale range.
- Celestial Twin Augment: Replacing Iron Vault, Wukong will command his clone to perform a wide radius slam, suspending enemies.
- Primal Rage: Increased cap from 100 to 150%, increased bonus per kill from 10% to 15%. Drain now scales with duration, so the higher Wukong’s duration, the slower it drains, and when Wukong gets a kill the drain stops for 5 seconds.
Please visit our Dev Workshop post to read more about the reasons for these changes.
Warframe Ability Augment stats are now displayed in the Ability screen for Excal, Mag, Volt and Wukong! More to come in the near future.
- Made micro-optimizations to dozens of UI scripts.
- Made micro-optimization when handling loot that falls into teleport pits.
- Improved handling of corrupt cache and malfunctioning graphics drivers.
- Improved error handling for failures to teleport people out of pits.
- Improved handling of corrupt download caches.
- Improved handling of crashing graphics drivers.
- Refactored runaway loop detection for improved performance (?).
- Fixed ability to choose any Relic type on any Void Fissure mission by queueing with squad.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym not coming back down after completing the puzzle step which resulted in an infinite loop of firing missiles and Kela throwing insults at you.
- Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.
- Fixed ‘Everything Old is New Again’ and ‘Loyalty’ Nightwave Acts not awarding Standing.
- Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms. Step your stealth game up!
- Fixed Harrow’s Last Covenant Augment bonus time from headshots only appearing in the UI buff section (top right), not the Ability bar, where Ability would simply become "in use".
- Fixed Mirage Sleight of Hand not working with Gas City objects.
- Fixed Archwing enemy markers not showing more than 5 at once.
- Fixed having 6 unranked Mods in the Trade slots appearing as fully rank after "the slots are full" message prompted, and accepting the Trade results in giving 1 max-ranked same Mod away instead of 6 unranked Mods, even when you didn't swap it.
- Fixed Domestik Drones not spawning when returning from the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a level hole in the Plains of Eidolon as reported here.
- Fixed a level hole in the Orb Vallis tileset.
- Fixed Equinox’s Duality Augment clone running off ledges so frequently.
- Fixed 'Loot corpse' context action was not disappearing for Clients in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed cases where the Capture target will not make attempts to escape in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Gas Traps not replicating SFX / VFX for Clients in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed the bright white FX projector on Electrical Melee FX.
- Fixed the Bow Dryad Skin having misaligned strings when equipped on the Lenz.
- Fixed missing Melee front-finisher sounds for the Tatsu.
- Fixed zipline slide sound looping forever open dismount.
Source: Original link
© Post "The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.