Relic UI Changes & Fixes:
Since the selective UI Screen rework brought in Update 25, we’ve gathered much of your feedback to how its functionality, clarity, and visibility can be improved on. Below are just a few of those proposed changes/fixes with more to come later.
- Added shimmer material to Relic rarity bars to draw attention to them, more specifically, for the Reward choice screen during endless Void Fissure missions but will appear in all places with the rarity bars (info popup, Reward choice, Relic Manager, etc).
- Increased the scale of the Relic rarity bar icons in the Relic Reward choice screen to 125%.
- Hovering over the Rarity bars in the Relic Reward choice screen will now show a tooltip indicating the Rarity (Common/Uncommon/Rare).
- Moved the item info popup below the Relic reward items in the Reward choice screen so that hovering over a reward does not cover other rewards.
- The UI message indicating that you have attempted to equip an unowned Relic for a Void Fissure mission no longer shows a 'cancel' option, since it’s redundant with the other option of ‘ok’.
- Changed the Relic Manager menu "sort by Rank" to "sort by Refinement".
- Fixed the Relic tab reverting back to ‘All’ after Refining a Relic in a different tab (Meso, Axi, etc).
- Fixed color indication not appearing when selecting a Relic Reward in a non-endless Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed Relic Reward grid items being vertically too close together, causing the rarity bars to overlap or just be closer to the above items than the item they are representing
This is a joke, right? WE HATE THE RARITY BAR so you make it a couple pixels larger and add pointless shimmer effect to it? No color coded text like the old UI that we actually asked for? No indication of whether we actually own the fucking thing without having to hover over it, like we actually asked for? Just a touch up to a shitty little UI element that only bitterly reminds us of what you've taken away. That is what you got out of our feedback? Ordis, preserve us, if this is a taste of what's to come from our feedback.
DE, what the fuck?
A more thorough critique of this bollocks is in this post by Tietaka. They're much more polite than I am and go over everything that is wrong with this current relic UI. Please actually listen to this feedback, DE. Stop giving us an aneurysm every time we see "UI" mentioned in the patchnotes.
Source: Original link
© Post "Uh, DE, did you even read any of the feedback regarding the UI before you made the most recent changes? None of our issues were addressed and the changes are a complete joke." for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!