Fortuna: Update 24.3.0 – Nightwave
Warframe’s Minimum Supported Spec has changed to Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, DirectX 10 capable graphics cards, and 4GB of RAM.
This change was initially announced back in June 2018, with a more urgent PSA posted in December of 2018. Updating our Minimum Supported Specs will keep player experiences safe and stable on operating systems that are up-to-date, secure, and supported by the companies that make them.
Nightwave has arrived – are you listening, Dreamer?
Introducing Nora Night – a rogue interplanetary Radio host who has tales from the Origin System for your ears only.
Participate in each Nightwave Series for unique stories, exclusive rewards, and access to Nora's wares.
Introducing Nightwave Series 1, Episode 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six. Login now to begin discovering what Nora Night has to say – and oh yeah, she has incentives.
Nora is in the business of storytelling – and The Wolf of Saturn Six is just her first story to tell. After many weeks, she'll liven the airwaves with a new story… check back soon, Tenno.
- Changed the Mutalist Quanta Alt Fire damage type from Electricity to Toxin and slightly increased the Explosion Range from 6m to 8m.
- Removed the Radio Chatter toggle trigger in the Orbiter and moved into the Settings > Audio.
UI Additions, Changes & Fixes:
- Added a checkmark for prerequisite Dojo Research preview and completed material requirements.
- Swapped the order of Operator Hair ‘Tips’ and ‘Highlight’ in the customization menu so it made more sense with the tint masks used.
- Scrollbars now default to a condensed mode where necessary. Hovering over their hitbox will expand them to a normal size.
- The Trading UI screen now has chosen UI Themed particle FXs.
- Fixed the ‘Lost Connection’ UI popup not fully reflecting chosen UI Theme.
- Fixed an unnecessary plural pronoun in the Inbox notification UI popup.
- Potential fix for the Daily Tribute Vignette sometimes not being attached to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed issue where colors didn’t match chosen UI themes in Warframe and weapon stat popups.
- Fixed the UI not reflecting a new Trade Offering correctly after a player offered Platinum and switched it to something else.
- Fixed another case of using Transference while simultaneously being knocked down as a Client resulting in an inability to cast Warframe Abilities, use Gear, or use Transference.
- Fixed inability to proceed in the Vox Solaris quest if the timer runs out during the ‘Investigate the Area’ phase.
- Fixed the Magus Repair replenishing your Warframe’s Health twice as quickly as intended.
- Fixed Clients able to permanently continually heal your Warframe’s Health by Transferring in succession with Magus Repair equipped.
- Fixed the Magus Lockdown using the wrong physical grenade mine mesh.
- Fixed Vallis Reinforcement Beacons triggering Spy Bounty alarms if they were placed before the Bounty phase started.
- Fixed a case of the Courier Ambush Bounty insta-failing in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed enemies not spawning correctly in the Grineer Sealab Exterminate tileset.
- Fixed missing in-world objective marker in the Lua Zeipel tileset until reaching the Rescue hack panel room.
- Fixed Clients appearing to fire from only the right Akjagara Prime pistol.
- Fixed Decorations not aligning to surfaces when using surface snapping.
- Fixed the Note Beacon text appearing in Navigation dioramas if placed behind the Navigation console.
- Fixed missing Zaw preview when the Sepfahn Strike is selected.
- Fixed missing sound when re-Casting Volt’s Speed Ability.
- Fixed some Companions not appearing in the Codex until they have been Incubated.
- Fixed a script error related to Mastery Sigils.
- Fixed flickering lake in Grineer Shipyards Mobile Defense tileset.
- Fixed Lotus and Ordis transmissions overlapping radio transmissions.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to offer Weapon/Warframe Blueprints in a Trade.
Source: Original link
© Post "Update 24.3.0 – Nightwave" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.