Disgruntled (sadly) VT2 player. Just wanted to share my opinions on the game.
Old VT1 player. Played a lot and loved it, hence my excitement for VT2 was sky high.
The game comes out. I enjoyed it. I played it for about 50 hrs but then i couldn't go on playing anymore. Something wasn't right. Or better, A LOT of things weren't right:
- Broken talents
- unresolved bugs (i won't list them all because you surely know them better than me, but i'll mention, in particular: lack of enemy collision, broken enemy movements and locked attacks)
- baffling design decisions reverting or totally ignoring, what was learned and achieved with VT1
- laughable or recycled (facepalm) cosmetics. In a game set in a world with one of the coolest looking and fanciest lores of all times, we have color swaps of the same items. Awesome
- weapon unbalance leading to make some weapons almost useless
- broken promises (keep customization where have you gone?)
- almost complete lack of feedback from the FS team (i still remember that Twitch stream talking about the new content patch….)
I've been reading this subreddit from Day 1, almost every single day, trying to stay up to date with the most recent patches, to stay informed about the metas, to have a laugh at Umgak posts, but mostly looking for a good reason to come back to play it.
But still, most of the things that made me think that VT2 was (and still is) an unfinished, unbalanced and sometimes unfair game and therefore led me to stop playing it are still there.
You may say that i'm a quitter. That i gave up on the game and its hardships or shortcomings. I'd accept that. (btw huge props to all those players that still play the game and report bugs, glitches, shortcomings, etc on this subreddit)
Maybe i've just grown sour of the game. Maybe i've simply lost interest. But damn, to me VT2 (in its current state) is such a wasted opportunity. It could have been much better. And this hurts a lot, because i really wanted to like this game so much after the good experience with VT1.
Anyway, i won't lose faith in FS and i'll keep reading the subreddit waiting (hopefully it won't take as long as in VT1) for VT2 to find its balance, to improve and to become the game (at least) i was waiting for.
© Post "(Almost) Every day i check this subreddit looking for a reason to come back playing the game, but i sadly still don’t find any" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!