Dawri, please help me with this VT2 challenge. Almost every time I'm slaying some raki, kazaki'dum or elgi a crash to desktop occurs and I'm asking to myself Why did I ever leave the mountains? Would just be happy to finish a run, like my ancestors used to do since the beta.
Here is the setup I am currently using for legend runs:
- Melee weapon – GTX 1080 Ti (with resourceful calculator and +10% damage vs. wallet)
- Ranged weapon – Ryzen 7 2700x (rolled Heat Sink here to help venting – a Zharrin pro tip)
- Necklace – 2x8GB Ubersreik DDR5 (or four? It doesn't matter! Azumgi says) 3200 mHz CL 14 RAM
- Charm – Gsync 100 Hz 34'' UW monitor @ 1440p (with proxy, screen extend to neighbors)
- Trinket – NVMe M.2 SSD (+ 5% moving speed)
I though this would praise Morgrim and Sigmar but I was a Wazzok. In fact I am also having huge FPS drop during hordes (from 90 to 40-50 with CPU at 30% and GPU at 80-90%). Tried tweaking the light settings like cousin Okri used to say, but these stairs go down! Also tried an old ranger trick, setting all to low, but Boga, same problem and everything is so Umgak!
I am struggling at reaching these breakpoints:
- kill a map with a single charged run (bodyshot)
- reduce FPS damage taken during hordes
Please help a poor dawi, by the ancestors! I badly miss dropping red charms and wutelgi hats…If you are willing to help please Give me a real one! If not, well That's right, leave the dwarf behind…but prepare to face Grimnir's wrath!
© Post "Boga, a tide of crash!" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!