Apologies if this has been suggested already, I'm new on the sub.
Personally, I'd love to have some career stats available to check out. I've always been a sucker for numbers like that. Let us break it down by hero, by career, or view our stats overall. Would be neat to see things like..
- Numbers of each enemy I've killed
- Success rate. Maybe let us break it down by difficulty, and by map even. Which one do I win/fail most often?
- How many kills do I have with each weapon?
- What's my headshot % on ranged weapon kills?
- Average damage taken per run
- K/D for teh lulz
- Number of dodged hooks/pounces/leeches
- Number of times caught by hooks/pounces/leeches
- Tell who my nemesis is. What enemy killed me the most? (spoiler: it's that random silent clan rat that pokes your ribs when you're clearly alone)
- Assorted miscellaneous stats are always kinda neat to peruse. Things like total distance traveled, how many times Kerillian called me a Lumberfoot, how many times Kerillian called me a Mayfly, etc..
- How many times I tossed a grim due to fat fingers
- Most importantly, how many liters of troll vomit have I bathed in?
Anyway, just a thought. Again, I apologize if that has been suggested before, I'm sure it has, but I love my stats. And I know people dislike having stats available to be viewed by others, so it could have an option to be kept private. Or just make it private and that's that.
© Post "Career stats" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!