Let me start off by saying that I bought this game because I'm a fan of Warhammer, not a fan of FPS games, so I'm fairly concerned about sucking major balls and hope to make up for my lackluster aiming and reflexes with decent understanding of the game.
I'm playing an Ironbreaker with a 2H hammer and pistols which I hear is a good class for a noob and its optimal loadout for Quick Play. Here's what I want to know:
1. Is it wrong to use pistols most of the time? My understanding is that Ironbreaker is a melee tank, but I use the hammer pretty much only when my pistols are overheated or situationally like when I can land a bunch of blows on a boss' back or something. Should I always be trying to race my group to the front and use the hammer more?
2. How do you people know where all those books are? Should I research it on youtube or something? Do they always spawn in the same places or is it random? Also, are maps exactly the same each time or is there some procedural generation?
3. How do I know when to up the difficulty?
4. How does scaling of the enemies work? If I'm level 10 and the other people in a group are 10, 20 and 20 are the mobs as strong (numerous?) as if we were all 15? Or are they simply the same at each difficulty?
5. Which potions are best suited for me and how do I know if it's time to use one?
6. What are the reasons to play other modes than Quick Play (assuming my friends don't play this game)?
7. Should I hoard the materials I get from dismantling items for now?
8. Should I, as Ironbreaker, be able to take any horde of enemies head-on? Like when there's some straggling player who's downed by a massive force of enemies of all types, should I rush in and try to help him or is that not possible even if you're good and it's better to rescue him later?
9. Am I blind or is there no friendly fire on Recruit difficulty? When does that change?
Ok, that's about it for now. I know I'm almost asking you to write me a small guide, but any help will be greatly appreciated.
© Post "I just bought this game on sale and i have a bunch of questions" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!