May i interest in testing this mod out:
Single Player Framework
The mods purpose is oriented at providing base toolset (game mode, AI/UI changes, etc) for creators for the time when Level Editor is released (if it ever gets released) to create proper SP experiences. This includes but is not limited to:
- Changes to UI in order to remove all multiplayer related stuff (portraits, chat, rcon console, hitmarkers etc)
- Changes to the Director to allow more driven/creator-controlled experience (meaning no hordes).
- Expansion to the available assets (meaning enabling unused content like smoke bombs, tentacles, tentacle sorcerers, plague brewers and chaos zombies)
- Changes to AI in order to allow for diverse play styles (read: basic stealth is now possible)
- More focus on immersion (disabling third person by default
- Changes to mechanics to better accommodate SP experience (no more bullshit with shielded enemies, disabled states now have QTE's allowing players to free themselves)
Currently as a preview the mod has an option (disabled by default) to convert all of the default levels to "singleplayer" for testing purposes.
Just bear in mind this IS a pre-release, meaning that most likely there WILL be issues (which will hopefully be caught and fixed by the time we get a level editor).
For more details, you can refer to THIS PLACE (CLICK).
If you're interested in checking it out, you can get it from HERE(CLICK).
For all it's worth, enjoy it and please, post feedback on any channel you can reach me on.
© Post "If You’re more of a Single-Player type of guy" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!