I played both missions once, alone on Recruit, to look around. Here are my thoughts:
- Maps are big and complicated, more than I think any of the current ones. I don't remember feeling lost in any of 16 available maps, and yet those 2 made me run in circles more than once. Awesome 🙂
- I will check out tome and grim locations later (since somebody post a link with screens), but on my own I found only 3 tomes in total (2 for the Pit, 1 for Blightreaper) and 3 grims (1 for the Pit and 2 for Blightreaper). I liked all 6 locations so far. (Edited, I forgot I found another tome in the Pit).
- The game does run a bit more smoothly, although I think it heats my CPUa bit more (2-3 degrees of difference). Weird.
- All keybindings reset + some interface issues (everything is a bit close to the lower edge of my screen)
- Very important and I didn't hear anybody having that: My HP bar got completely broke, did not show either HP or Career skill Cooldown. The only thing it did show, was a purple bar when the Career skill was full. I did not restart the game to check if it will solve the problem yet.
- Some pathing issues. More than ever I noticed rats standing without attacking me, either for a while or at all, depending on the location. Wasn't a big deal, because it was never a case of being completely safe, just a % of rats were not able to come to me for some reason.
- 2h sword is cool.
- SPOILER: there is a torch stage, which was fu*king cool (I didn't play enough VT1 to see it there)
- Both finales were very different than what we had already and I liked it.
- For some reason I did not meet a single Monster.
- Unfortunately there is no Boss fight, but it's okay.
In general the maps are beautiful and well thought, but so big and filled with locations that I can imagine it will cause a lot of wondering/lost players and separating from the group might be an even bigger problem I guess 🙂 Very excited to play them when fully ready!
© Post "My experiences with Bögenhafen so far." for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!