This is a serious post, not sarcasm or ranting.
After a good few hundred of hours in this game, of which many are with randoms or QP pubs, most people take advice or any form as criticism as a (personal) attack towards them.
- There's people that just straight out don't listen to any reason and act as if whatever they run is god-tier.
- There's people that listen to advice just to be polite but don't do anything with it.
- There's people that try a suggestion once, and if it doesn't work out go back to old habits.
- There's people that don't care or "play for fun".
I don't want to sound like the arbiter of META builds (or whatever), but people should realize that this is a co-op game after all. If someone runs a wacky or extremely ineffective build, that they sometimes can't even use in the first place, it affects the other 3 players in the party as well.
Posted this mainly as a point of discussion, viewing other's opinions on this topic, maybe shed a light on the reasoning behind some of the choices people make.
I have already realized that I just simply don't understand the mental processes behind choices/motivations of a lot of people since I'm an "Every last drop" type of player.
Other than the main topic, some opinions I'd like to see on…
- Players running "fun" builds or "experimental" builds that cause them to be ineffective and become a burden on the other players
- Players not listening to suggestions on game mechanics/strategies. Some that I've seen often myself: Letting Shade kill CW's in 2x Elite deed, focusing on Rasknitt on Skittergate
Note: I don't claim or will ever claim to know all the answers. I'm ALWAYS open for debate and discussion to see other points of view and possibly better myself. Opinions/preferences are not facts however, neither are mine.
© Post "Statement: People don’t want advice" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!