- Fixed incorrect cooldown values
- Improved browser compatibility – Fixes for Edge browser specifically
- Optional user account system – Create builds that are saved to your account
- Edit any builds that are linked to your account
- Clone any builds or build collections to your account (or a new link for anonymous users) for quick starting new builds
- Build browser / searchable database – New page to search through existing builds in the database. Currently showing the following fields: Build Name, Hero, Career, Author, Page Views. Entirely sortable and filterable.
- My builds page shows all builds that you have created that are associated to your account
- Weapon and Breed data pages with graphical overviews
- Mechanics page detailing obscure mechanics
- Add a build summary to quickly reference gear and stats
- Update CSS style, improve general theme
- Visual representation of weapon breakpoint data based on current build
- Add detailed stats and modifiers to the build summary section
Rather than implementing some functionality to claim ownership of existing builds or manually update the authors, I recommend using the Clone Build/Collection functionality once you have created your account. That is, once you are logged into your account, open up one of your builds via its link and click Clone Build/Collection to copy the build or the whole collection to your account. This will generate a new link, so please take note of it and update anywhere you were using the link as necessary.
As always, post any bugs or problems that you notice that need fixing! Thanks for the support.
© Post "VerminBuilds Update 3: User Accounts, Database Browser, My Builds, Editable and Cloneable Builds, Browser Compatibility Improvements" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!