Hi everyone – my calculator has been updated to patch 18.104.22.168 and is available here.
As always, remember to go to File -> Make a Copy to use the sheet. One day I'm going to start a shame list of emails for people who request permission to edit the main file.
With the various things that have been patched, reverted, left out of patch notes, and not patched despite being in the patch notes, here is my summary for actual changes to weapon balance from 1.0.7 to 22.214.171.124:
- Executioner Sword: Unchanged (1.0.8 change has been reverted).
- Glaive: Finesse coefficient (headshot/crit bonus damage modifier) decreased from 2 to 1.25.
- Great Axe: Increased stagger of heavy attacks from 0.3 to 0.5. Increased armor penetration of heavy attacks, both normal hits and crits, from 0.5 to 0.75.
- Dual Daggers heavy attack, Sword & Dagger 2nd heavy attack, and Sword & Shield 2nd heavy attack damage increased from 0.2 to 0.25 and armor penetration increased from 0.25 to 0.5.
- Marksman and Ranger Veteran active abilities now give guaranteed ranged crits for the duration.
- Shade active ability gives most weapons a 4x damage multiplier; glaive only gets 2x while dual weapons get 6x. This is capped for bosses (ex: Bile Trolls take at most 3x. I don't know if all bosses have the 3x cap or if it varies).
- Shade active ability applies to all targets hit during the swing, for both weapons where applicable.
- Unchained Unstable Strength no longer capped between 2 and the 3 stacks as in 1.0.7; it now applies up to 5 stacks correctly. Bonus is doubled for hosts.
These aren't all-inclusive patch notes, obviously, but I think I collected everything that affects damage dealt. Cheers!
© Post "Weapon Damage & Breakpoint Calculator – Patch 126.96.36.199" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.