I have unfortunately already found a large list of problems that I would like to list. Some have already been brought up, but I've noticed far too many in the games I actually got to play without disconnecting.
1) Constant disconnecting. -Many of my friends have not even been able to play through games because they disconnect within the first five minutes of the mission start. 2) Game Crashing. -This usually comes in conjunction with the first problem, and many times will also send a kill script to the Xbox that shuts the actual console off. This one has always been a problem- even in the first Vermintide- but it has not been as frequent as it is now.
3) Bots. -I have noticed that in the games that I have played today that my bots will no longer attempt to help me when I am incapacitated or downed. As soon as a special grabs/pounces me or I go down, they stand completely still. This problem flows over to other players when I have multiple in a game.
4) Kerillian is much weaker now. -I usually play Kerillian, mostly Waywatcher and Shade. I have not played as the Shade yet since the update but I have noticed that although the Handmaiden seems about the same in terms of power and durability, the Waywatcher is much weaker. Both ranged and melee attacks are not one-hitting what they used to on legend (headshots included) and I find that now I am getting downed in two to three hits of normal (not charged) infantry attacks. I got used to her downgrade from the first game, but now it is much more painful to play as her. (Note: I play on Legend only unless I do deeds.)
5) Things I can only assume are glitches. -I was just playing through a Skittergate run with my friend and got one-hit by an assassin when it pounced me. We were not doing a deed and I had not been 'in the grey', so I have no idea how that happened.
6) Enemies are walking through unopened doors and walls. -My friends got dragged into the first grimoire room through the unopened door on the War Camp by a Packmaster. When I went to save him by jumping through the top everything aggro'd me and ran through the unopened door to trap and kill me. Earlier today I also had vermin walking through walls on the Skittergate and a Chaos Warrior that phased through a brick wall on Righteous Stand.
7) Loading times are back. -It seems as though when people are joining a quickplay game that it once again takes several minutes for them to load in, taking away a valuable bot while trying to complete the mission.
© Post "Xbox 1 (09/18/2018) Update Issues (Multiple Listings)" for game Warhammer: Vermintide.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!