Link on Tankopedia: Centrifuge
What is it made of?
- Hull/Chassis/Tracks: Tier 5 – Matilda Black Prince (from T5 British Premium Matilda BP)
- Cannon: Tier 6 – 76 mm Gun M1A1 – 128/115 AP (from T5 US T1 Heavy)
- Turret: Tier 5 – Pz.Kpfw. V/IV- 350m View Range / 32 degree traverse (from T5 German Premium Panzer V/IV
- Engine: Tier 5 – Wright Continental R-975C4 – 460 horsepower (from various T5 US tanks)
- Radio: Tier 8 – Fug 8- 550m (from various German tanks)
- Crew: Comes with the Devil's Deathwish crew, who has the Repairs and Deadeye skills.
- Spaced Armor/Special Features
- Covered in rubber treads on the sides of the hull and most of the turret . Also sandbags on the turret between the spaced armor (does any of this add any armor? no lol ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )
- Lots of little details on this tank. Logs on one side, crate labeled 'Pipso Cola', milk can, and a wood crate on the turret to 'try' to hide the massive cupola.
- This tank is almost like a cross between the Matilda BP behavior, Defiance Matilda paint scheme, and T1 Heavy characteristics, with a few modifications
- Cannon is great, just like on the T1 Heavy, but it is slower
- Like all Matilda variants, tomatoes just waste their ammo sometimes
- Great tank for when you have a few heavies to support you
- Like the Matilda, this beast is slower than slow
- Anyone who knows this thing has the Rampanzer turret knows that is the easiest way to dispatch of you
- Why does this tank have 1 second extra on the reload compared to the T1 Heavy? Seems like an unnecessary nerf considering most of the characteristics of this tank are so close to the T1 Heavy.
What makes it special
- Unique look since no other Merc has this much rubber stamped on it. Also has some interesting bips and bobs on it.
- Drives similar to a T1 Heavy/Matilda mashup, which is different yet familiar
- Surprisingly good hull down if the enemy doesn't realize your cupola is like a 10 gallon hat
Who will really enjoy it?
Anyone who enjoys the Matilda and/or T1 Heavy will most likely enjoy this tank, even if it does not quite play up to par with either of them.
This tank might be the one which I want enjoy more, but I just can't. It's not a bad tank at all, but I would rather play my Defiance or T1 Heavy than this, since most people know how to exploit this tank's cupola. The slower reload is also a buzzkill. It has a lot going for it, and it is fun to play in some matches, but a lot of my time in this tank is frustrating due to being focused. You need to play with other heavies and hover around/behind them to get any DPM going before you get killed by a derp or someone who knows your cupola is trash. Grind it out since it's a pretty easy one, but you might not play this one much unless you sold your T1 and have none of the Matildas in your garage.
Total rewards from stages
- 45800 silver, 3 days of premium
- 2X XP Boost – 2, 3X XP Boost – 2, 2X Silver Boost – 1, 4X Crew XP Boost – 0, 6X Crew XP Boost – 1
- 3 automatic fire extinguisher, 3 large repair kit, 3 large first aid kit
- 2 manual fire extinguisher, 3 small repair kit, 3 small first aid kit
Source: Original link
© Post "Centrifuge – Is it worth the grind?" for game World of Tanks.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.