The normies grow tired of reading all your shitty parodies of the subreddit rules. So, we, the glorious, inconsistent moderation team, have decided to enact we fu*king get it already youre a comedian fridays Henceforth, posts regarding parodies of the tuesday arty rule will only be allowed on Fridays. Additionally, the rule regarding screenshots that are only you being a wise guy will be amended to allow those posts on fridays only.
What is now allowed only on Fridays:
• parody discussion
• Pictures of parodies damaging you
• Gifs mainly about parodies
• Pictures of parodies
• Pictures of IRL parodies
• Your idea on how to fix parodies (I'm sure this is the one that will get them to ban parodies)
• Comments about how great parodies is
• Comments about how awful parodies is
• Memes about parodies – That's right, parody memes are now allowed on friday, but are not allowed on any other day
• Historical documents outlining parody doctrine on the Eastern Front in 1943
• ANYTHING parody RELATED
Things Still NOT allowed on Fridays:
• Encouraging players to team kill parody creators
• Encouraging parody creators to team kill other players
• Encouraging players to team kill.
• Encouraging parodies to commit suicide
• Encouraging parody makers-users to commit suicide
• Encouraging anyone to commit suicide
• Harassing/insulting players for making parodies
• Harassing/insulting players for not making parodies
• Harassing/insulting players
• Tax Evasion
• Planning the Revolution
Fascist/Communist Mod Team
P.S. If you have any questions or comments, leave them below, and we will our best to respond
Edit 1: On Comments – Discussion about parodies in comments may continue past Fridays if (and only if) the first mention of Parody (be it in a post or comment) was made on Friday. (e.g. Bob posts on Friday about how much he hates Parodies, Suzy can comment on Saturday in that post about how much she loves Parodies. OR Alice comments how much she dislikes parodies in Subreddit on Thursday on a post by Dave about how to make the most boxes (not parody related); Kendall can continue the conversation on Saturday in reply to Alice's comment because the oldest parody mention is on friday.) Sorry if that's a bit elaborate. We want to allow discussion while also containing the parody conversation, which usually turns toxic.
© Post "New Subreddit Rule. We Get It Fridays." for game World of Tanks.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.