Link on Tankopedia: Smoothman
What is it made of?
- Hull/Chassis/Tracks: Tier 5 – Renault G1 Project Modifié (from T5 French Renault G1 R)
- Cannon: Tier 5 – 76 mm S-54 – 125/115 AP (from various Soviet tanks
- Turret: Tier 5 – D51066 – 330m View Range / 39 degree traverse (from T5 US M4 Sherman)
- Engine: Tier 5 – V-2 – 480 horsepower (from T5 Soviet T-34)
- Radio: Tier 6 – Radiostanice Fu 7 – 415m (from various German tanks)
- Crew: Comes with the Blood Falcon crew, which has the Brothers in Arms and Adrenaline Rush skills.
- Spaced Armor/Special Features
- No spaced armor, but there is a tarp and doll of some sort on the cannon
- Grey/blue color scheme with a little French green on driver's hatch and mantlet
- Has a crate labeled 'Soda Pop' as well as '5e' inscribed on the turret, plus a sombrero!
- Reload and penetration are passable against most tier 5 tanks
- Mobility is not terrible
- When positioned at a distance, camo can be decent for a tier 5
- This tank suffers from being made from a 'worst of' list of the T5 medium tanks it is made from (stock M4 turret, G1 chassis, T-34 cannon)
- Like the tech tree G1, it cannot bounce anything under any circumstance
- This tank really should never see tier 7. It is useless against almost anything due to meh gun handling, no health, and 125 pen can't get through many tier 7's unless you are right next to them.
What makes it special
- This tank is an underdog in every match it is in. You ALWAYS feel like you are playing from behind (some may see that as a plus, some as a minus)
- Gun handling is challenging but rewarding once you get used to it (just like when it's on the T-34)
- No one plays this, so it is an interesting tank to go for MoE's
Who will really enjoy it?
Anyone who enjoys the tier 5 medium tank meta would like this tank once they get over it's obvious failings. It is a fun tank if you play with a mindset knowing your tank is useless unless you are hiding in a bush or behind a heavy.
This tank is not a stat padder. This is a tank you play to see if you can manage to be useful just to spite the haters. You've got the worst turret the M4 can mount, a decent Soviet cannon, a terrible French chassis, and no health/armor to defend yourself. If you have the fortitude, get this tank and try to prove that even a turd can become a golden turd in the right hands. Like a few of the other Merc tanks at tier 5, you have no incredibly endearing qualities, but this tank is only what YOU make of it. Also, ditch that stupid adrenaline rush for sixth sense immediately unless you are a masochist. I was an idiot and didn't realize it until I was already nearly done with sixth sense as his third skill, in other news, I am a professional idiot.
Total rewards from stages
- 35400 silver, 3 days of premium
- 2X XP Boost – 2, 3X XP Boost – 1, 2X Silver Boost – 1, 4X Crew XP Boost – 0, 6X Crew XP Boost – 2
- 3 automatic fire extinguisher, 3 large repair kit, 3 large first aid kit
- 2 manual fire extinguisher, 3 small repair kit, 3 small first aid kit
Source: Original link
© Post "Smoothman – Is it worth the grind?" for game World of Tanks.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.