Link on Tankopedia: Thresher
What is it made of?
- Hull/Chassis/Tracks: Tier 3 – AMX 38 1er prototype (from T3 French AMX 38)
- Cannon: Tier 2 – 4,7 cm Kw.K. (t) L/43 – 62/60 AP (from T3/4 German Pz. 38 (T)/Pz. 38 NA)
- Turret: Tier 3 – Pz.Kpfw. I Breda – 320m View Range / 42 degree traverse (from T2/3 German Pz. I/Pz. I C)
- Engine: Tier 3 – Maybach HL 120 TRM V12 – 300 horsepower (nerfed from various Pz. III and Pz. IV German tanks)
- Radio: Tier 6 – FuG 7 – 415m (from various German tanks)
- Crew: Comes with the Dark Fox crew, which has the Camouflage skill.
- Spaced Armor/Special Features
- Chains with spaced armor are all over the sides of this tank, and they are effected by movement, but they unfortunately do not clang around like I wish they did
- There is a '06' on the left side of the hull and a < symbol. What does it mean? who knows!
- For a French chassis, the blue/grey with rust color is interesting
- Cannon is good against other lights
- Side armor can shake off some shells just like the AMX 38
- Comes with camouflage, which is helpful if you are sitting in the back or near end of match
- Armor is worthless (but so it goes for tier 3 lights)
- Almost obscenely bad maneuverability thanks to a heavily nerfed engine (should be around 400-440 horsepower but is only 300 here)
- You really need to manage your health since you don't have much to work with. Why is it 218 HP instead of a normal round number? Again, who knows
What makes it special
- Interesting looks when playing since you see the chains move as you forward/reverse
- This tank plays almost like a medium in some aspects. You are slow with very little frontal armor
- Great tank for sniping with snappy reload and good camo
Who will really enjoy it?
Anyone who enjoys the YOLO light tank meta in tier 2 and 3 will HATE this tank. This is more for folks who like the tier 2 and 3 medium meta. Slow and methodical is the way to go.
This tank plays like a medium in a light tank shell. Thankfully, it doesn't face tier 5 anymore. That makes surviving longer than 15 seconds a little better. You need to manage your health and hide with this tank. You can't run in like most of the top shelf tanks in this tier. You need to pop them from a distance where they can't hit accurately without stopping. Your reload is also very good at 2.6 seconds. Interesting looks and super simple to unlock, what do you have to lose?
Total rewards from stages
- 39400 silver, no days of premium
- 2X XP Boost – 1, 3X XP Boost – 1, 2X Silver Boost – 1, 4X Crew XP Boost – 0, 6X Crew XP Boost – 0
- 3 automatic fire extinguisher, 3 large repair kit, 3 large first aid kit
- 2 manual fire extinguisher, 3 small repair kit, 3 small first aid kit
Source: Original link
© Post "Thresher – Is it worth the grind?" for game World of Tanks.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.