Alright ladies and gentlemen, Noblegarden has started.
Let's get to work.
Get around starter towns, look for the eggs, loot some chocolate from the eggs and buy the rewards from the nearby vendors. No special boss, nothing fancy – quick and easy.
Alliance towns :
- Goldshire (Elwynn Forest)
- Kharanos (Dun Morogh)
- Dolanaar (Teldrassil – get there with Zidormi's help if you're 110+)
- Azure Watch (Azuremyst Isle)
Horde towns :
- Razor Hill (Durotar)
- Bloodhoof Village (Mulgore)
- Brill (Tirisfal Glades – get there with Zidormi's help if you're 110+)
- Falconwing Square (Eversong Woods)
Technically none, however two rewards are level-restricted, and one of them is also class-restricted :
- Swift Springstrider is a mount, so it requires at least level 20 (and the first mount skill)
- Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit requires a level 60+ Mage (and it's bound on pickup on top of that)
In short : yes, you can get everything except the mage tome on a starter/unsubscribed account (level 20 max).
Take note of the "most of the time" : some rewards can also drop from the eggs instead of a chocolate.
Here's the full reward table :
|Type||Item||Cost||Can drop from eggs||Notes|
|Appearance||Black Spring Circlet||50||No||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Black Tuxedo Pants||25||Yes||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Blue Spring Circlet||50||No||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Brown Spring Circlet||50||No||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Egg Basket||No||Event-restricted transmog ; Quest reward from the vendor|
|Appearance||Elegant Dress||50||Yes||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Pink Spring Circlet||50||No||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Spring Circlet||50||Yes||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Spring Robes||50||Yes||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||White Tuxedo Shirt||25||Yes||Event-restricted transmog|
|Appearance||Yellow Spring Circlet||50||No||Event-restricted transmog|
|Class Tome||Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit||100||No||Requires level 60+ Mage|
|Pet (combat)||Noblegarden Bunny||200||No||–|
|Pet (combat)||Spring Rabbit's Foot||100||Yes||The pet is named "Spring Rabbit"|
|Pet (passive)||Mystical Spring Bouquet||100||No||–|
|Toy||Noble Gardener's Hearthstone||250||No||Alternative Hearthstone|
|Misc||Blossoming Branch||10||Yes||Consumable (5 charges)|
|Misc||Spring Flowers||50||Yes||Not transmoggable|
|Misc||Noblegarden Egg||5||No||Make your own egg hunt ; same content as a regular egg (so you lose 4 chocolates overall)|
In total, you'll need about 1700 chocolates (if you're an incredibly unlucky level 60+ Mage).
Tips & tricks :
- Most important : don't buy anything until you have all the chocolates you'll need. You can loot some of the rewards in the eggs, lowering the grind. As an example, I got the mount after ~400 eggs, removing 500 chocolates from the total cost. Barring some extreme case of unluckyness, you should get all the droppable rewards way before you have all the chocolates.
- Don't run around – stay in one spot and farm the same few eggs around you. They respawn incredibly fast.
- Other players will come and take the eggs right under your nose. Like in real life. Deal with it like a decent fellow.
- Take this event like an idle/clicker game, so prepare youself for a mind-numbing grind. Good thing you only need a few hours to get everything.
- Two nice macros (adapt for your game's language) :
/use Brightly Colored Egg: will open an egg in your inventory. Spam until you can't open anything else. Why ? because eggs themselves can't be placed on the action bars, but a macro can.
#showtooltip Noblegarden Chocolate: will show your current number of chocolates in your inventory. Also has the added benefit of not eating a chocolate if you mistakenly click it.
Meta-achievement : Noble Gardener (title : "<name> the Noble").
Pretty much self-explanatory, but keep in mind that you'll need 100 more chocolates for Chocoholic, and another 5 for Noble Garden (A) / Noble Garden (H). Everything else will be looted/bought during the chocolate grind.
Useful links :
WoWHead's guide, way more detailed than a guide written on reddit
- My event collection spreadsheet, if you need to know how much more chocolates you have to grind
That's it. Happy egg
hunting farming !
Source: Original link
© Post "A “concise” guide to the Noblegarden event" for game World of Warcraft.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.