With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region this week, we’re deploying a slate of adjustments and fixes to Dungeons and the Castle Nathria raid. Our goals are oriented around eliminating some pain points while reducing difficulty in encounters that have shown themselves to be frustrating.
Dungeons and Raids
- Manifestation of Pride (Prideful Affix) now sees through Stealth and Invisibility effects.
- Margrave Stradama
- Plaguebound Devoted health and damage reduced by 40%.
- Reduced the cast frequency of Infectious Rain during her final phase.
- Slightly adjusted the timing of Plague Crash so there is a little more time between tentacle slaps.
- Margrave Stradama
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue where flying Chamber Sentinels would fail to contribute Enemy Forces requirements on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Kryxis the Voracious
- Severing Smash damage reduced by 20% on all difficulties.
- Essence Absorption damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Executor Tarvold
- Fleeting Manifestation health reduced by 20%.
- Spires of Ascension
- Lakesis, Klotos, and Astronos are no longer affected by Mythic Keystone affixes that trigger on death (example: Sanguine).
- Lakesis, Klotos, and Astronos Oppression now increases damage taken by 1% per application (was 2%).
- The Necrotic Wake
- When Bloody Javelin and Discharged Anima hits more than eight enemies, the total damage is distributed evenly across all targets.
- Kyrian armaments (Bloody Javelin, Discarded Shield, Discharged Anima, and Forgotten Forgehammer) now persist through death.
- Brittlebone Crossbowman damage reduced by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where Brittlebone Crossbowman’s Shoot was ignoring armor.
- Brittlebone Warrior damage reduced by 20%.
- Brittlebone Mage’s Frostbolt Volley damage reduced by 20% and cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Brittlebone Mage’s Frostbolt damage reduced by 36% and cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Corpse Harvester health reduced by 29%.
- Corpse Collector health reduced by 29%.
- Stitched Vanguard health reduced by 14%.
- Nar’zudah’s health reduced by 20%.
- Skeletal Monstrosity’s health reduced by 20% and melee damage reduced by 25%.
- Loyal Creation health reduced by 24%.
- Kyrian Stitchwerk health reduced by 25% and melee damage reduced by 17%.
- Carrion Worm’s Blood Gorge applications required to trigger Carrion Eruption increased to 5 (was 3).
- Reduced the range skeletons are summoned during Land of the Dead.
- Unholy Frenzy attack speed bonus reduced by 20%.
- Reanimated Warrior damage reduced by 20%.
- Reanimated Crossbowman damage reduced by 20%.
- Reanimated Mage’s Frostbolt Volley damage reduced by 20%
- Reanimated Mage’s Frostbolt Volley damage reduced by 36% and cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Surgeon Stitchflesh
- Embalming Ichor duration reduced to 1 minute (was 6 minutes).
- Castle Nathria
- Council of Blood
- Dreadbolt Volley damage reduced by up to 20% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. Damage will remain the same in 30-player raids.
- Drain Essence damage reduced by up to 20% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. Damage will remain the same in 30-player raids.
- Dark Recital duration reduced to 6 seconds on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 7 seconds).
- Colossal Roar damage reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Chain Slam damage reduced by 35% on Mythic difficulty.
- Chain Bleed damage reduced by 35% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Generals
- Stone Legion Goliath health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Goliath’s Ravenous Feast cooldown increased by 6 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Skirmisher health reduced by 6% on Mythic difficulty.
- Serrated Swipe, Serrated Tear, and Stone Fist’s range increased to 100 yards (was 10 and 20 yards).
- Serrated Tear and Stone Fist damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Heart Rend’s range increased to 300 yards (was 10 yards).
- Heart Rend no longer applies Heart Hemorrhage to the player who dispelled the Magic effect on Mythic difficulty.
- General Kaal and General Grashaal’s spell cooldowns now reset with phase changes.
- Volatile Stone Shell absorb shield decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Council of Blood
With the Stone Legion Generals fight, in addition to slightly reducing overall difficulty, we’re making changes to make it feel more consistent between attempts. This means that while certain abilities are no longer avoidable, their impact together with other abilities should be more realistic to manage, and the order in which they occur should be more reliable.
Source: Original link
© Post "Dungeon and Raid Tuning and Updates – January 26th" for game World of Warcraft.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.