Well, i'm a War Mode / World PvP fan since 2005, and wasn't expecting *this* epicness.
It's Tarren Mill all over again, with even stuff and rewards baked in.
But to have the most fun of it, you have to try Drustvar Alliance defense, when Horde assault it with Orcs and Undead troops, versus a a Drustvar capital protected by Lightforged Draeneis.
Next step should be RvR or open World PvP mechanics:
– Cities captures
– 1 or even 0,5 Conquest points when you kill people in a max group of 5 (with diminishing return to avoid abuses)
– Caravan escort (it's starting with assaults)
– Fortress to tag with a Guild flag, with the guild name/logo on it
– Special WM currency to buy stuff, but a as middle/long grind to keep incentive
– Cut ears or part of an enemy with it's name on it, to keep it like a trophy in bags, like Diablo 1/2
– Call to arms in a whole zone to defend towers in order to win a + honor/conquest % bonus for a week
– Defending old zones as events that reward Conquest and items (imagine defending Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands)
– War Mode special titles and war toys (War Horn etc)
– Special mobs like for example an Orc on Kodo using drums with a heavy "BOOM BOOM" (like mobs in Stormsong Kraal) sound to boost players damages and must be focused fast
This screenshot is saying it all:
I was expecting 10 minuts of poor skirmishes, i had Lord of the ring sized battles for 5 hours.
© Post "Faction Assaults with War Mode are completely epics" for game World of Warcraft.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!