It was almost a month ago that I got my first addon
In that time since my last post, I have pushed 16 updates to Curseforge. 15 of the features that I've added were suggested by redditors either here or on classicwow. And in addition, 6 major bugs that were found and reported here have been patched as well.
The most substantial changes thus far have changed the layout of the addon and made it far more customisable. For a quick comparison, here is a before and after:
This full list of features wouldn't have happened without the invaluable constructive feedback provided by people here:
- Being able to search by items' stats (eg. Strength, Agility, Crit). – /u/saturdayer, /u/ZomboyAlfrir, /u/Gathrik
- An option to have filters reset when the bag is closed. – /u/miscellaneousSock, /u/Raeli
- Customisable icon size. –
- Customisable font size. –
- Customisable UI scale. –
- A way to prevent certain items from being sorted. (When the favourite items header is clicked, favourited items now stay at the top) –
- Reposition the search bar at the top. (Not only has repositioning the search bar made it more user-friendly, but I feel the new look is cleaner, plus it made space for a button in the corner that opens the config menu. Win!) –
- A way to filter by sets in the equipment manager. (This is now possible with an extra dropdown menu on the title bar) – /u/iTipTurtles, /u/greater_potater, /u/andrenery
- A way to sort items by the expansion they were added in. (Possible through the new "expac" column) – /u/Ziggarot, /u/orincal, /u/DiamondSmash
- A way to sort alphabetically. (When the name column is clicked repeatedly, it now cycles between sorting by rarity and alphabetically) – /u/bimmer_man86
- A quicker way to select marker icons. (Right-clicking the favourite icon now gives a whole menu of raid marker icons for quick marking) – /u/PUSClFER
- A way to sort by marker icons. (Clicking the column header now works to sort the icons, rather than filter them) – /u/Guerrero428, /u/letsmodpcs
- Support for the Class Colors addon – /u/Raeli
- Pet cages display the name of the pet rather than the text "Pet Cage". – /u/meowchellevonsweets
Plus, these bugs that were reported and have since been patched:
- Shift-clicking items doesn't split the stack. – /u/Darkwidowx, /u/Nihth,
- Can't click checkboxes, only the label next to them. – /u/Snivelss, /u/vaeseryth
- Mouse wheel doesn't always work for scrolling the item list. – /u/bindiboi
- Can't socket items or change azerite traits from the inventory. – /u/m-k
- Can't buy additional bag slots for the bank. – /u/Nihth, /u/MemeHermetic, /u/mavareno
- Item tooltips don't appear for items in the bank. – /u/gnoob920
The next features that I plan to work on will take a fair bit longer. Primarily, this will be combining multiple stacks of the same item into one single row, and adding a whole way to customise your categories (such as Weapons, Armour, Consumables, etc.). But just as before, I am completely open to new feature suggestions, and will work to patch any bugs that are found as quickly as I can.
Source: Original link
© Post "One month ago, I released the bag addon “Sorted.” As of today, thanks to /r/wow, I have added 15 new features and fixed 6 major bugs!" for game World of Warcraft.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.