For a better viewing experience, visit:
Who is this for?
Everyone! Both crafters and non-crafters.
Doing this will save you several thousands of gold if you're crafting or make you several thousands of gold per hour if you're selling.
1. Get Outland Mining and Herbalism. You can train this at Shattrath City.
2. Use a druid.
3. Get the appropriate addons to make your life easier. See this guide for reference.
4. Get Darkmoon Firewater for faster gathering.
We will be mining for Fel Iron, Adamantite and Khorium
Khorium is the most valuable – but if you refine the other ores, they are also really good gold:
- Khorium -> Khorium Bars
- Adamantite -> Hardened Adamantite Bars
- Fel Iron & Eternium -> Felsteel
- Excess Fel Iron -> Fel Iron Bars
Herbs are a bait – they are not worth your time (probably, but see your server's values)
Do NOT ignore rares you find! Kill them! I got 66k worth of transmog by killing 3 rares!
I'm using RareScanner to alert me of nearby rares.
Expected per hour value:
- 24k+ at a medium sell rate (at most, few weeks to get everything sold)
The value should be higher if you only go to the better zones (Nagrand seems the best) and do not waste time, like I did, picking herbs.
If you've not started using TSM yet, you can follow
- Very likely to be the best zone.
- A bit of a weird pathing, but tend to stick close to cliffs, that's where most ore will spawn.
- Only go into the caves I've noted – and DO go in, I always got 2 ore nodes from each time I went in.
- Pretty simple pathing and nice to chill out with
- Got a 40k transmog piece here
- Don't go in the cave, up North
- Do go in the Deathforge (just the entrance), if you see something there
- Illidan did nothing wrong
Blade's Edge Mountains
- Simpler pathing than it looks like – just stick to the right wall
- Hard chill
- Raven's Wood may be worth to go to, but I preferred to chill with the noted path
- I didn't like the crossed out zones, mostly herbs there and barely any ores
- Annoying pathing
- Worst ore yields
- Stupid caves
- I spent 2 hours doing this and now I hate this zone
- If you want to go for the most Khorium per hour, people will occasionally form raids for that.
- You'll get the most gold over time by crafting transmog with whatever you get from mining – but God bless you, for you'll need a lot of patience to get all the recipes and materials needed for TBC crafting.
- These materials sell surprisingly fast. The slowest selling is Hardened Adamantite, at 9 per day sold; Khorium bars sell at 14 per day; Felsteel sells at 16 per day.
– Follow the stream and watch the geeking live and come hang out! I'm friendly, I promise uwu
– If you enjoyed the guide, help me out by sharing it with your friends and guildies
– Please correct any maths mistakes, I can't maths
Source: Original link
© Post "Outland Mining is actually pretty good! Here’s 10 hours of data and how to do it (24k/h+)" for game World of Warcraft.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.