Hi all! We're three and half weeks into launch now, and I've seen a lot of useful tips floating around this subreddit. Here's a compilation! I've added sources where I could find them.
Threads of Fate
- Threads of Fate can now be activated after you hit 60 if you don't want to finish the campaign (after you have the achievement on another character) – bug fixed last week.
- The outdoor content with Threads of Fate is generally considered slower than leveling through the story campaign, but apparently dungeon spamming can be similar leveling speed. Wowhead article
- You can add multiples of each troop to adventures. Originally the tutorial wasn't very clear about this, but I believe it's been hotfixed. Reddit thread
- The adventure list is long, scroll down! You may not be seeing all of them otherwise.
- Kyrian and Venthyr characters may struggle a lot with adventures, but adding Meatball to your lineup (acquired in Torghast) may help.
- I believe you can get up to three companions (including Meatball) from Torghast now, so run Torghast if you want more!
- Night Fae characters can cheese difficult adventures by using nothing but Dreamweaver and four Trappers. Reddit thread
- The hearthstone toy available for purchase at Renown 11 is cosmetic only; it is not another separate hearthstone. Wowhead article
- The Anima Conductor daily quests can be a great source of anima.
- All Torghast Permanent Upgrades purchased from Ve'nari are account-wide. (However, ones for The Maw are not.)
- You can see a preview of the boss you'll be facing next to the vendor on Floor 3. Wowhead article
- Note that you can CC a Mawrat to prevent Seekers and Shadestalkers from spawning, but with the generous new 40 second window between combats, it likely isn't necessary anymore.
- There are lots of ways to maximize efficiency in The Maw: rares gives better rep than events, dailies can be completed/turned in after hitting Tier 5.
Nerd Crew tips & Wowhead guide
- There are two mounts you can use the in The Maw: one drops from Hunt: Shadehounds (in the Beast Warrens, can be done once every two weeks on rotation) and the other from the Twisting Corridors, the extended, 18-floor Torghast mode opening in the next few weeks.
The Great Vault
- The Great Vault is the Shadowlands version of the "weekly chest" (M+ and PvP chests combined).
- Doing more activities increases your options, but you can only loot one item, so choose carefully!
- Item level of these options scales up based the difficulty of the content you complete. (Note: M+ don't need to be successful timed runs, just completed.)
- There are no bonus rolls in Shadowlands.
- Renown and Redeemed Souls have full catch up mechanics.
- Soul Ash and Torghast story quests do not have any catch up mechanics.
* Sorrowbane is a treasure that rewards an ilvl 180 2h sword. It requires a certain world quest to be up, but it can be great for gearing up an alt right after dinging 60. * There's a fun browser game called Castle Pineapplia to help you learn the raid encounters. Link to game
* Mythic Trap also has some great raiding resources Reddit thread
Please add your own in the comments below! 🙂
Source: Original link
© Post "Shadowlands Tips and Tricks Megathread" for game World of Warcraft.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.