I just finished the loooong grind and got my very first T10! I don't know why I chose the Pan Asian line to be my first line to grind, but I enjoy a challenge and overall I loved the whole line!
But when I finally unlocked the T10, when I finally clicked on purchase for the Yueyang I realized that this has to be the weakest T10 "upgrade" of any line. Now I wouldn't say that the Yueyang is strictly "Worse" than the Chung Mu I will say that the Yueyang simply feels like it could be better… maybe in certain circumstances but my god the top reload.
I have put in about 50 games into the Yueyang and thanks to the space event I picked up the legendary mod but I wish I hadn't.
- The Guns are just straight up worse in every way than the guns on the gearing and even the Fletcher
- The torps are simply worse than those found on the Gearing, yes the sea detection is better but the damage is average and when you combine the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong reload with the fact that you can't hit DD's the deep water torps feel more like a handicap than a strength.
- The detection is good unless you use the legendary mod… more on that later
- The AA is pathetic and no Def AA option
- Manuverability is solid thanks to the fact that the Hull is rather small which makes dodging shells easy
Now I never got to play the ship before the nerfs, and the ship isn't BAD but it doesn't feel like a T10. I read the description on the legendary mod and thought "Yes! This will move the ship from being just meh to being kind of ok" sadly Weegee in the infinite wisdom decided to put the legendary mod in the same spot as concealment…… Now WHY in the holy nucking futs is a mod for your weapons system in the same spot as target acquisition and concealment?
In my opinion after playing the ship all it really needs to be brought up just a little bit where it is back to being competitive without being OP is to knock off the 30 second reload nerf on the torps, and MOVE THE LEGENDARY MOD OVER TO SLOT 6.
Even with the legendary mod and the torp reload buff the torps still won't be game breaking since they will still have a very long reload and your guns will still be inferior to all other T10 DD's, and yes even worse than the Shima thanks to floaty arcs and lower Alpha.
Source: Original link
© Post "I just got my first T10! Sadly I got it too late to enjoy it…" for game World of Warships.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.