I was only really looking at WWII-and-beyond-era ships, so there are probably a ton of WWI-era ships missing.
- USS Juneau (CLAA-19): Turret layout is simular to Worcester's. Has heavier mid-range AA. Tier VI-VIII, depending on the gimmicks and stats.
- Porter-class Destroyer: 4 x 2 5”38 guns (not DP). Could fit in at Tier VIII.
- Forrest Sherman-class Destroyer (3 x 5”/54 MK42 guns,1.5 second reload. American Friesland? Tier IX.
- Mitscher-class Destroyer. 2 x 5”/54 MK42 guns. AA would be insane owing to its DP mounts and the 4 3”/70 AA (think Minotaur) guns it had. Tier VIII.
- USS Northampton (CLC-1) – Questionable choice. 4 x 1 5”/54 MK42 guns (40 RPM) on a Baltimore hull. I have no idea where to place this abomination.
- USS Timmerman – 43 knot Gearing
- USS Norfolk (DL-1) (Very, Very, Questionable): 4 x 2 3”/70 guns, 90-100 RPM. Wouldn’t be able to pen shit but would be funny to see. (Fun fact: this ship’s theoretical HE DPM is 960k. Fun.) Tier X.
- IJN Oyodo: Only 6 155 mm guns. It could fit in at Tiers V-VI.
- Matsu-class destroyer. 3 x 1 5”/50 DP guns, 4 second reload. Tier V.
- Akizuki-class destroyer (1959): Basically a Harekaze C hull.
- Weapon-class destroyer. Tier V.
- C-class destroyer: Tier VI.
- W and Z-class destroyer: Tier VI.
- U and V-class destroyer: Tier VII.
- HMS Abdiel: Minelayer designed to reach 40 knots of speed. 3 x 4 4”/50 guns with 20 RPM. Could work as a mid-tier CL or highish tier DD.
- HMS Tiger: Mini-Taur. 2 x 2 6” guns, the same ones used on Minotaur. Historically these guns could fire at up to 22 RPM. It could go anywhere from tiers VI to VIII depending on the gimmicks.
- HMS Dido – You know the drill.
- R-class Battleships: Probably would be a Tier VI.
- HMS Repulse and Renown – WeeGee pls.
- HMS Tiger (Battlecruiser): Could fit in at Tier V.
- Le Hardi-class Destroyer: 3 x 2 130 mm guns, 4 second reload. Tier VIII
- T-47 and T-53-class Destroyers: 3 x 2 Marceau guns. Tier IX
- French Destroyer Châteaurenault: 3 x 2 105 mm guns, 3.4 second reload. It was unique in that all 12 torpedo tubes were located on the bow, meaning it could fire all 12 bow-on. 41 knots of speed. Tier IX FXP ship.
- Soviet Cruiser Krasnyi Kavkaz: 4 x 1 180 mm railguns. Tier IV.
- Soviet destroyer Opytny: 3 x 1 130 mm guns. 6 second reload. Tier IV.
- Kotlin-class destroyer: Neustrashimy but with Grozovoi AA. Tier IX.
- Ning Hai-class cruiser: 3 x 2 140 mm guns. Tier III at best.
- Etna-class Cruiser (NB): 3 x 2 152 mm guns. Tier IV at best.
I made an entire post about a DD tree here. TL;DR: Do you want a Smaland with an extra turret and Harugumo DPM at tier IX? Well I have just the nation for you.
- ARA Veinticinco de Mayo: Tier V Heavy Cruiser
- ARA La Argentina: 9 6”/50 guns, 6 second reload. RIP Nurnberg. Tier VI Light Cruiser.
Pan-Europe: There is an absoute fuck-ton. Spain could potentially be a separate nation, but we’re talking about real ships here.
- HNLMS Tromp: 3 x 2 150 mm guns. As a cruiser, Tier III, as a destroyer, Tier VII-VIII
- HNLMS Jacob van Heemskerck: 5 x 2 102 mm guns, 3 second reload. No torpedoes. Can only fire all five guns at once if the target is at range, similar to Colbert. As a cruiser, tier IV, as a destroyer, tier X with a hydro gimmick or something.
- HDMS Peder Skram: 2 x 2 5”/38 guns, 3 second reload. 2 single tube torpedos per side. Tier VI destroyer. Would exist solely to flip Tier VI CVs off.
- Mode-class destroyer: 3 x 1 105 mm DP guns. Tier III. Best-in Tier AA.
- Oquendo-class destroyers: 2 x 2 120 mm/50 DP guns, 4 second reload. Same mid-range AA as Friesland. Tier VIII. Alternatively, 3 x 2 5"/38 DP guns, 3.0 second reload. No mid range AA. Also Tier VIII.
- Beograd-class destroyer: Tier V.
- Yugoslav destroyer Dubrovnik: Tier VI.
- Yugoslav Destroyer Split: 5 x 1 140 mm guns, 6 second reload. Tier VIII.
- HSwMS Gotland- Aviation cruiser. Tier IV. Could have a B-Hull that sacrifices all aviation capabilities and 2 152 mm guns for no less than 13 Bofors 40mm/70 mounts, which means it would have over 400 AA DPS. At Tier IV. KEKW.
- HNLMS Java – Tier IV
- Spanish Cruiser Méndez Núñes: Mini-lanta. 7 x 1 Vickers 120 mm DP guns that could fire at up to 20 rounds per minute. Tier VI.
- Spanish Cruiser Almirante Cervera: Better Emerald. 4 x 2 152 mm guns, heavier broadside than the Emerald. Tier VI.
- Spanish Cruiser Canarias: Tiers VI-VIII depending on which refit is used. It had 12 torpedoes too, meaning there is some potential for some torpedo memes.
- HSwMS Tre Kronor. Tier VI to VII, depending on which refit is used and how fast the guns fire.
- HNLMS De Zeven Provinciën: 4 x 2 DP 152 mm guns, 4 second reload. At Tier IX, it would out-DPM every single same-tier cruiser. The long range AA aura would stretch out to 6.9 km, and the mid-range (4.0 km) AA DPS would be around 553, higher than even the Minotaur’s a tier higher.
- Hamburg-class Destroyer: 4 x 1 100 mm DP guns, 1 (yup) second reload. Also, 8 Bofors 40 mm/70 guns. Bye-bye planes. Only 2 Torpedo tubes per side. Tier X.
- Koln-class Frigate: 2 x 1 100 mm DP guns, 1 second reload. Only one torpedo tube per side. Tier VI
I will make a separate post about this later, but I believe that two lines of Italian Destroyers could eventually be added:
“Traditional” (not really) line:
II: Indomito-class destroyer
III: Sella-class destroyer
IV: Sauro-class destroyer
V: Turbine-class destroyer
VI: Maestrale-class destroyer PREMIUM: Navigatori-class destroyer
VII: Soldati II-Class Destroyer
VIII: Maestrale Potenziato-class destroyer
IX: Impetuoso-class destroyer
X: Italian Destroyer San Giorgio
VIII: Comandanti Medaglie d'Oro-class destroyer
IX: UP 39 (P.E clone)
X: Capitani Romani-Class
Source: Original link
© Post "List of Unique, Historical ships that have not yet been added to the game, but should be. (Minus CVs)" for game World of Warships.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.