*Cue sleezy news anchor voice*
Tonight we look at those who succeeded, those who failed, those who should really just queue up in a CV to have a chance at surviving, and see how they compare to their European counterparts. Will the NA server prevail? Was the Boston Tea Party all for naught? HAVE FUSO PLAYERS FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT PRESCRIPTION GLASSES?! All this and more after this commercial break.
As always, weekly stats pulled from here. Basically everything is taken out of context and no sample size has been respected. Moving on.
This week's Fun and Engaging Awards go to the Wickes on the EU server with an astounding 13.32% survival rate over 3000 battles. The runner up trophy goes to the Podvoisky also on EU at 13.42% over 2400 battles. NA's closest entry with any decent number of battles is the Izyaslav at 14.3% over 1500 battles.
An honorable mention goes out to the 3 NA savants in the Aurora who proved that you don't need to live to win battles: 12.78% survival rate with a 54.26% win rate over 31 battles
The Nerf Hall of Infamy is happy to welcome the following ships this week:
- On NA, the Nicholas was outdamaged by all T3 ships and up with 14.6k average damage
- Also on NA, The T-22 outdamaged the Nicholas, but nothing else over T2 at 14.7k average damage
- On EU, the order is reversed (14.3k vs 14.8k), but they managed to do better than Derzki, Wickes, and Wakatake players. So that's something.
- On both servers, the Farragut is the weakest T6 ship
- –On NA, it managed to beat the Nicholas, T-22, and Wakatake (in that order), but nothing else T3 and up with 15.8k damage.
- –On EU, it beat a couple more T3 and T5 ships with 16.3k damage
The Flyswatter awards go to the Kidd on both servers with 9.43 average plane kills on EU and 8.34 on NA
- The Enterprise actually tied the Kidd on NA
- Special mention to the 1 guy running the Supertest Alabama on NA – 13.71 average plane kills over 7 battles
- The Akizuki has less effective AA than the Yubari on both servers, but it definitely doesn't need DefAA
- The Yamato continues to suffer from overpopulation being the most played ship on both servers
- CVs have proven ineffective as DD birth control as the Shima takes the second most played ship on EU and third on NA
- The only Iwaki Alpha player on EU was stat-padding WR. 85.71% over 14 battles
- Similarly on NA, the Supertest Alabama player sat at 71.43%
- THE MIKASA HAS TAKEN ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS THE TERROR OF THE SEAS at 68.39% WR on NA
- The Hashidate was officially the most lethal ship in the game last week on both servers. Take that Erie
clubbers, I mean players
Best Player on the Other Team Award goes to:
- The Tachibana on EU with a 63.64% loss rate
- The Eastern Dragon on NA with a 71.43% loss rate
The Most Undecided Award goes to the Chengan on NA with 2.06% draw rate
- The Neuteredshima on EU continues to live in the other team's base with 42.56 cap points on average
- The EU Iwaki Alpha player camped his own base to pad stats with 43.64 average defense points
- On NA, a player in the Oleg tried to do the same with 36.57 average defense points
- Outside of those two, the Indomitable continues to defend like a champ
- CVs continue to simply not die, topping the survivability charts at all tiers, maybe even the odd tiers
- CVs continue to dominate spotting damage, surprise surprise
- On EU, BBs, CVs, and the Stalingrad continue to be on par for damage output
- On NA, Henri IV joined the damage party
- The Indomitable continues to post T10 damage counts, breaking 100k on EU, less so on NA
And finally, what you've all been waiting for: Fuso players still can't shoot straight. Worst hit rate on both servers. Still. Under 20%.
Source: Original link
© Post "[Shiptoast] Weekly Stat Lowlights – NA vs EU Edition" for game World of Warships.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.