Earlier, we announced some upcoming changes to the matchmaker which are designed to reduce the number of aircraft carriers on tier IV-V battles. Today, we are ready to share the details of the updated matchmaker system, which is currently in testing.
With the matchmaker update, special settings will be applied for all battles of all tiers, which will limit the maximum number of ships of a certain level and class:
A fixed limit is set on the number of ships of a certain class:
- With the change, the presence of aircraft carriers in battles will become more stable, but the number of battles with two aircraft carriers per team will be significantly reduced. We also plan to completely eliminate battles with three aircraft carriers, but this change requires additional testing and we will report on its results at a later date.
- The number of destroyers in a battle will not exceed 4 – 6 for tier V-X battles. For tier X battles, the maximum number of destroyers will be four, under normal circumstances of saturation of the matchmaker queue.
- The number of battleships in a battle will not exceed 5 – 6 for tier V-X battles. For tier X battles, the maximum number of battleships will be five, under normal circumstances of saturation of the matchmaker queue.
- The number of cruisers in a battle is not limited.
A limit is set on the number of ships 2 tiers lower than the tier of battle. This will avoid cases when the player, for example, is the only tier V in a battle dominated by tier VII ships.Загрузка...
- Combined with the previous matchmaker changes in Update 0.8.7 (https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-087-french-destroyers-part-2/#game-mechanics), these settings will make battles more comfortable and give more opportunities for effective play on a lower tier ship against higher tier ships.
Each tier of battle will have specific limits to class and tier which will change depending on the waiting time in the queue: the longer the waiting time, the softer the limitations become. This is done so that the first players in the matchmaking queue don't have to wait long periods of time for the limits to be met; while at the same time maintaining the maximum level of comfort of team compositions.
As an example, see the settings below for tier V battles (battles involving tier IV-V ships) and tier X battles (battles involving tier VIII-X ships):
The detailed settings of the matchmaker for each tier of battles will be announced later and may change during testing.
Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.
Source: Original link
© Post "ST, matchmaker changes." for game World of Warships.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.