With the new week long event, "Summer Sale", you have a number of items you can buy, such as premium ships, permanent camouflages, premium ship containers, gift containers and temporary camouflages. All of which are bought by tokens you can earn or buy. So what are you options for purchase? How do you earn these tokens? Can you buy them?
- Vampire, Tier 3 Commonwealth Destroyer. Price = 75 tokens.
- Konig Albert, Tier 3 German Battleship. Price = 75 tokens.
Total: 150 tokens
Premium Ship Containers
- Premium Tier 8 container. 3 Containers. Price = 180 tokens per container.
- Premium Tier 7 container. 3 Containers. Price = 130 tokens per container.
- Premium Tier 6 container. 3 Containers. Price = 90 tokens per container.
- Premium Tier 5 container. 3 Containers. Price = 65 tokens per container.
- Black Friday 2019 premium container. 5 Containers. Price = 20 tokens per container.
- Black Friday 2018 premium container. 5 Containers. Price = 20 tokens per container.
- Air Supply premium container. 5 Containers. Price = 20 tokens per container.
- Lunar New Year premium container. 5 Containers. Price = 12 tokens per container.
- Halloween 2018 premium container. 5 Containers. Price = 12 tokens per container.
Total: 1,815 tokens
- Santa's Big Gift Container. 5 Containers. Price = 12 tokens per container.
- Gift Container. 5 Containers. Price = 5 tokens per container.
Total: 85 tokens
Camouflages (Permanent and Temporary)
- Atlanta "Blazing Tropics" Camouflage. Permanent. Price = 65 tokens
- Summer Camouflage. Temporary. Price = 1 token for 1 camouflage.
Overall total = 2,115 Tokens (plus however many temporary camouflages)
Now, that is a lot, correct? Well, this is what you can earn from the mission chain. They have to be completed in order.
- 7 Citadel hits = 2 tokens
- 400 Main Battery hits = 2 tokens
- 12 Fire's started or Torpedo hits = 2 tokens
- 12 Achievements = 2 tokens
- 80,000 spotting damage = 2 tokens
- Mission chain completed = 5 tokens
Total = 15 tokens
This is what you can earn in a standard daily experience container. (TO BE ADDED WHEN I GET SOME OR SOMEONE COMMENTS AN AMOUNT THEY GET.)
Now then, what about the premium shop? Can we buy tokens?
(I have not put any premium shop prices in, since the number on the premium store can vary region to region, along with currency to currency.)
- Small token stock = 10 tokens
- Token stock = 50 tokens
- 12,500 Dubloons pack = 25 tokens as a extra
- 2,500 Dubloons pack = 5 tokens as a extra
- 15,000,000 Credits pack = 17 tokens as a extra
- Large Signals pack = 7 tokens extra
- 30 Days Warships Premium = 5 tokens as a extra
- Midshipmans Mark pack (30 Days Warships Premium + 4,500 Dubloons) = 13 tokens as a extra
Total = 132 tokens
Sources (Please use your own regional website for the correct dates and prices)
Source 1 is the news article here:
Source 2 is the premium shop page:
Source 3 is the armoury page. (Also visible here: https://armory.worldofwarships.asia/en/)
Source: Original link
© Post "Summer Sale event tokens. What you can earn, what you can buy." for game World of Warships.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.