Let's put the 'thinking' back into this self-proclaimed 'thinking man's action game'. This little riddle is based on a true story that happened to me today in Big Hunt.
If you know how Big Hunt works, go straight ahead to the scenario below. If not, just know that in Big Hunt all players can invite other players on the field to join up as friendlies, forming up to a team of 4 players (during this week anyways). If the other player accepts the invitation, they will leave any existing team and join the inviter's team. All teammates are equal in status, so if you are alone there is no difference in being the one who invites or the one who accepts.
Riddle scenario in Big Hunt:
A runs into B, both out of sight of other players
A invited B to join their team
B refused, but immediately invited A back
A refused, but again invited B to join
B understands the situation completely and accepted A's invitation with the appropriate arrangements.
Assuming all parties think logically, what happened here? What are the thought processes of A and B?
Answer in short (What happened):
B got their team of 2 to join up with A's team of 2, forming a team of 4 players
Detailed explanation of thought processes:
'A runs into B, both out of sight of other players'
- A and B both don't know each other's team size, and they are both aware that the other party also share this lack of information
'A invited B to join their team'
- B knows A is friendly and wants to group up
- B knows A's team has vacancy (A's team consist of 1 to 3 players)
'B refused, but immediately invited A back'
- A knows B is also friendly and wants to group up
- A knows B is not alone and prefers not to leave their teammate(s) behind or they would have accepted to join A's team (B's team has more than 1 person)
- A knows B's team also has vacancy (B's team must consist of 2 or 3 players)
'A refused, but again invited B to join'
- B understands what A knows as stated above
- B knows A is not alone and prefers not to leave their teammate(s) behind or they would have accepted to join B's team (A's team has more than 1 person)
- B knows A's team has enough vacancy to accommodate more than 1 additional player or they would not have bothered to invite again (A's team has 2 players!)
B of course knows his team has 2 players too, so he accepted A's offer and joined A's team. B then invited his old teammate to join the group as well.
Source: Original link
© Post "Up for something different? Try to solve this riddle from the Big Hunt game mode" for game World of Warships.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.