Hello, my Battlefield ID: oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX. I guess some of you probably have seen my ID if you have checked
BFV KD Leaderboard.
TL;DR: FairFight Perma Ban My Account despite Never Cheated in 5000+ hrs in Battlefield.
On 2/13/2019 (The day when a new BFV patch just rolled out), eager to try out the new patch, I joined in a server as soon as the update was complete, got immediately kicked with a message "
FairFight: Banned Code #tY96ip".
Although I was still able to do a dogfight with one of my origin friends in practice range at that night,
my account was totally blocked from online access the next morning.
I cannot think of any reasons for this ban (I have NEVER cheated in any games in my life) other than FairFight was triggered by my KD. Here are my stats throughout my entire Battlefield career:
- BF3 – KD: 5.56 – Time Played: 1959H
- BF4 – KD: 100 – Time Played: 1703H
- BFH – KD: 4.3 – Time Played: 74H
- BF1 – KD: 180 – Time Played: 1258H
- BFV – KD: 342.84 – Time Played: 364H
Having an "abnormal" KD =/= Being a cheater, reasons:
- There are players on console, where using cheating software or device is physically impossible, who have better KD than mine. (BF1 KD Leaderboard and BFV KD Leaderboard for your reference).
- I didn't record every second of my gameplay, but I had many hours of raw footage coming directly from my live broadcast, where you can verify whether I cheated or not by yourself. Here you go:
- 277-0 – BFV Breakthrough – 8 maps – 5 hrs
- 129-0 – BFV Grand Operations – 8 maps – 4 hrs
- KD from 297.52 to 300 – BFV Grand Operations – 3 hrs
- 406-0 – BF1 Operations – 6 hrs
- 400-1 – BF1 Operations – 7 hrs
- 228-0 – BF1 500 KD Challenge (1) – 6 hrs
288-0 – BF1 500 KD Challenge (2) – 2 hrs
- 346-0 – BF1 500 KD Challenge (3) – 2 hrs
- 457-0 – BF1 500 KD Challenge (4) – 2 hrs
- 484-1 – BF1 500 KD Challenge (5) killed by a cheater – 1 hr
- My YouTube channel, Twitch channel, where you can find tons of other videos of my dogfight, single-round gameplay and more.
If you have any questions regarding my gameplay from the above videos, drop a comment and I'm willing to answer you.
If you still think I'm not a legit player after watching those videos, here are some other facts you may want to consider:
- I have more than 5000 hours in the Battlefield franchise (BF3 – BFV).
- I have brought all the premium passes or early access.
- oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX is my only origin account. I don't have any alt-account.
- I hate cheaters and I made videos exposing them.
- I played competitively in BF4: 1v1 Dogfight; 10v10 CQ Team Symthic
- I actively participated in CTE in BF4 and BF1.
Still want solid proof? PM me if you like to witness how I play face to face, btw I live in nyc metropolitan area and please bring your own account.
Confirmed False Positive cases with FairFight (credit to u/micxxxx):
List of events on my way to get my account restored (I will keep updating the list until my ban is lifted in the future):
My BFV account was hit with a FairFight Ban
My ban appeal via official EA help
My tweet to u/JaqubAjmal and his response
First response from EA: "We are investigating your case"
Second response from EA: "We found that your account was actioned correctly and will not remove this sanction from your account."
Source: Original link
© Post "After 5000+ hours in Battlefield series, I finally triggered FairFight by my 3-digit KD." for game Battlefield 5.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!