To begin, I didn't do all of the data mining, I will post the sources at the bottom of the post. I wanted to make this post because a ton of stuff has recently been datamined, from new content to new cosmetics. I have a feeling a lot of people here would like to see them.
There will be lists below with the new stuff, each linking to the image from the data mine. Some pictures have not been datamined, and only the names themselves have been found in the files, so a picture of what the thing actually was is in their instead of the in-game model.
Take it with a grain of salt, some certain things are not known (many Japanese weapons), and other datamined stuff might not make it past developer tests.
EGW Survival Knife
M2 Paratrooper Switchblade
US Trench Knife
Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout
- Calliope Rockets also found in files
- US Elite Skin: Unknown?
Boys AT Rifle
British Naval Dagger
Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife
Elite Soldier: Seamus Byrne
French Hunting Knife
- Elite Soldier: Hanna Delacroix
- Elite Soldier: Armee Secrete
RMN-50 Rifle Frag Launcher
Russian Combat Knife
- Panzerbuchse 39
Goliath Tracked Mine
P08 Artillery Luger
P08 Model 2?
Model SLd Flare Pistol
Elite Soldier: Ernst Schubert
- German Paratroopers/Ju-52 Cockpit
Type 97 Chi-Ha
Type 3 Chi-Nu
Kurogane Type 95
Type 2 Ka-Mi
M91/28 con Tromboncino
Astra Model 903
- Machinenpistole M1912
Frommer Stop Auto
- MLE 1903 Extended
TN-17 Radio Jammer
- Tripwire Smoke
- Shaped Charge (AT Mine)
- Lever Pipe
- ? (Most Likely British)
- Scout Knife
- Good old BF1 days
Barbed Baseball Bat
- Quartermaster Knife
- Fire Rake
- Fire Iron
- Mountain Axe
- From TF2
- Buff Syrette
- "Stab yourself or a teammate with a buff syrette and enhance the target's capabilities for a while."
- Demolition Grenade
- "This bundle grenade heavily damages nearby structures and fortifications, but it has a long fuze time." (Ingame)
- Breaching Charge
- "Highly-concussive directional blast that can knock enemies down."
- Commando Flare Gun
- "The Commando Flare Gun shoots a high altitude spotting flare projectile which reveals moving enemies in a large area on its pulse."
- Recon Plane
- "The Recon Plane will scout all enemies in the direction you're facing. "
- High Altitude Recon
- Spots both teams. No further details known
- Dodge Scout Car
- Ju-52 Cockpit
Advanced Vehicle Customization
- Objectives in this mode are usually Capture Flags, Raid Caches, or Plant or Defuse Bombs
- Respawns are often limited (depending on the game mode) but you can always squad spawn in by spending your team's requisition
- Medics are able to revive squad members even if they were taken out by a melee attack from behind
- Only two traits for the scout commandos grant "unrevivable" kills (Ambush Kill / Stopping Power Headshot)
- Spotting will play a more essential role as it is (alongside with other general things) taught by a tutorial mission
- Blinding enemies with flashbangs (Captain) or tear gas (Panzerbüchse 39) are a new gameplay element
- Attacking Team: "Take the objective or eliminate the enemy. The defenders have limited respawns and earn points while they hold the objective."
- Defending Team: "Defend the objective until the end. You only have one life and you earn points for holding the objective as long as possible. "
- Bronze I-III
- Silver I-III
- Gold I-III
- Sapphire I-III
- Diamond I-III
Internal Sub-Game Modes
- King of the Hill
- Conquest – Grind
- Tank Superiority
- Squad Conquest Tournament
- In 5v5 each team has to choose Doctrines / Special Forces which come with a focus on Objectives, Teamwork or Aggressive Tactics and unique bonuses
- All players then select their preferred subclass (called "Commando" or "Kit") which features two unique traits
- Doctrine and Commandos should, therefore, complement each other
- You can change your commando at any time during the game and rank each one up (Proficiency I-II, Mastery I-II
- SAS Raiders (Great Britain): "Who Dares Wins"
- Army Rangers (USA): "Rangers Lead the Way"
- Devil’s Brigade (USA / Canada): No details
- Volksgrenadiers (Germany): "Tapfer und Treu"
- MSK (Germany): no details (MSK seems to be the "Marinestoßtruppkompanie")
- Decima Mas (Italy): "Memento Audere Semper"
Each Doctrine Comes with 3 Bonuses (Ones we know):
- Blast Armor: Incoming damage from explosives is reduced by 33%.
- Tenacity: Health regen is faster and heals to full.
- Recon Plane: A recon plane that spots enemies it flies over can be purchased with requisition.
- Bipod Expertise: Bipods can be deployed while crouching.
- Increased Throwables: Starting number of grenades is increased by one.
- Expert Tracker: Spotted enemies remain marked on the map for two additional seconds after breaking line of sight.
- Increased Munitions: Starting ammunition for all gadgets is increased.
- Fast Fortifications: Fortifications can be constructed with the build tool in half the usual time.
- Intestinal Fortitude: The last living squad member gains the ability to squad revive regardless of chosen kit.
- Supply Drop: Airdropped ammunition and medical supplies are available for purchase with requisition.
- Squad Deploy: Squad spawns can be purchased with requisition.
- Artillery Strike: Artillery Strikes can be purchased with requisition.
- Vehicle Incendiary: Tanks purchased with requisition are equipped with incendiary weapons.
- Raid Leader (Captain)
- 357 MAGNUM: Specialization Tree unlocks on your Sidearm that makes it accurate, powerful, and quick to draw.
- ON MY MARK: Allies near your flashbang gain an agility boost for 5 seconds after it detonates.
- Control Leader (Captain)
- SIXTH SENSE: Sixth sense alerts you 3 seconds after you have been detected. Can only alert you once every 20 seconds.
- SHARED SENSE: You grant allies within the radius of your spotting flare the sixth sense ability.
- Support Leader (Captain)
- No Data
- Range Assault (Assault)
- GAS BULLET: Panzerbüchse 39 bullets contain a tear gas capsule that blinds enemies in a small radius around the shot's impact.
- MINEFIELD: Deploying a mine deploys four mines in a circle around the initial mine
- Saboteur (Assault)
- OUT WITH A BANG: Detonate a dynamite charge on yourself when man down ends.
- Note: the Second trait is missing.
- Shock Assault (Assault)
- HEAL ON KILL: You instantly restore 30% of your health when you kill an enemy.
- FIVE BULLET DEATH PUNCH: When you have 5 or fewer bullets in your weapon, your melee attacks will always perform a takedown.
- Combat Medic (Medic)
- HEALTH STASH: Your allies are able to retrieve Medical Pouches directly by interacting with you.
- NEEDLE SHARPSHOOTER: You revive players instantly when using the Syringe.
- Trauma Surgeon (Medic)
- ADRENALINE: After reviving an ally, you and the revived ally sprint faster for a short duration.
- INCOMING MEDIC: Your smoke grenades will slow the bleeding of downed allies within their radius for the duration of the smoke.
- Combat Engineer (Support)
- SPECIAL BLUEPRINTS: You can construct searchlights and reinforced doors.
- COOL CALM: Kills or Kill Assists reset the overheat on the Deploy-able MMG.
- Grenadier (Support)
- TWO FOR ONE: You throw an additional grenade when you throw back grenades.
- HOMECOOKED: Grenades can be cooked and you start with 2 additional grenades.
- Gunner (Support)
- LINKED AMMUNITION: While deployed your reserve ammo pool is added to the ammo in your weapon.
- ADJUSTABLE BIPOD: The bipod can be deployed while crouching in addition to while prone or on cover.
- Combat Sniper (Scout)
- STOPPING POWER: Your headshots with Bolt-Action rifles leave your victims un-revivable.
- STRAIGHT PULL BOLT: You do not need to zoom out between shots, allowing for rapid follow-up shots.
- Infiltrator (Scout)
- AMBUSH KILL: Players killed from behind or the side are unrevivable and are not marked on the enemy's map.
- MAKE THEM SQUEAL: Melee takedowns are replaced with interrogation takedowns which mark the enemy's entire squad on the map.
- Tactician (Scout)
- TWO PLACES AT ONCE: When you are spotted, the last place you were spotted is also marked on the enemies' map.
- K BULLET: Your weapons have increased bullet penetration and damage to enemies behind objects.
Upcoming Limited Time Modes:
- Fortress (64 Player)
- Variation of Breakthrough on three maps (so far)
- Devastation: Take or defend the Cathedral
- Hamada: Take or defend the Fort
- Rotterdam: No data available right now
- Appears to be a form of "Conquest" but without flags
- Instead, you have to build and defend "Radio Towers" to earn recruits, score, and requisition
- Radio towers can be upgraded for faster point accumulation but (in contrast to flags in Conquest) don't serve a spawn locations
- Scouts and their spawn beacons are therefore a very nice asset for your squad
- If you want to conquer an Outpost you have to destroy the enemy radio tower and build your own after that
- Exact winning conditions are unclear so far (recruits)
- Available for a limited time beginning June 6th
- "All out warfare: Defend your resources and destroy the enemy resources. Destroy enemy resources while protecting your own. Eliminate enemy troops and resources to win."
- Grand Battlefield (8v8, 3 Rounds)
- Frontlines (which will introduce MComs as objectives)
- Team Deathmatch
- Squad Conquest Tanks (8v8)
- Tank Conquest (2 Squads Each Team)
- Tank Battles
- "Tank Battles is a tanks-focused custom map rotation with shorter tank respawn timers, consisting of Conquest and Breakthrough played on large maps."
- Pacific Air Combat
- ? Found in files, unknown what it means
- Urban Combat
- ? Said to be a nostalgic map, I assume Metro 1940
- New Maps for Squad Conquest
- New Player Tutorial
If I missed anything let me know, ill add it up above
Source: Original link
© Post "BFV: All Datamined Information (From US & Japan to New Gamemodes, 5/4/2019)" for game Battlefield 5.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.