today we'll have a look at the first five weeks of Tides of War Chapter 4.
All dates are based on the idea that DICE is (again) doing an one week break between ToW Chapter 3 (ends June 20th) and 4 (therefore starts June 27th).
While I haven't seen any weeks or rewards being shifted in Chapter 3, there is of course still a chance that the following schedule will be changed.
Tides of War Chapter 4: Defying the Odds
- Marita release date: July 25th according to the current weekly schedule
- Game mode "Rush" will return in Week 3 (July 11th)
- Absence of 5v5 Competitive Mode could mean that it won't be part of the weekly challenges or just won't be coming until late July / August
Reward for Week 2 starting July 4th
Karabin 1938M Ingame Model (will look 10x better ingame, can't really reverse engineer DICE's weapon texturing)
Reward for Week 5 starting July 25th
Arditi Dagger Ingame Model (pretty accurate)
Week 1 (June 27 – July 4)
- ON EACH OTHERS SHOULDERS: Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates X times.
- FIRESTORM: Earn X score in Firestorm.
- REAPERS: As a squad, kill or down X enemies.
- WORTH DYING FOR: Kill X enemies while attacking or defending objectives.
- TOE THE LINE: Complete X squad orders.
- SQUAD GOALS: Earn Best Squad.
- HOSTILES SPOTTED: Spot X enemies.
- FIRE MISSION GRANTED: As a squad, call in X requisition points worth of reinforcements.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE: As a squad, earn X score in a round of Squad Conquest or Firestorm.
Week 2 (July 4 – July 11)
- GETTING IN GEAR: Player X rounds of any Multiplayer mode.
- VIM AND VIGOR: Down enemies or revive teammates X times in Firestorm.
- TOPPING UP: Revive or resupply teammates X times.
- A-TEAM: As a squad, kill, down or squad-assist X enemies.
- AVARICE: Capture X resupply points in Firestorm.
- WITH A BOW ON TOP: In one round, achieve victory and earn best squad.
- BOUNDLESS ENERGY: Earn X score in one life.
- NOT YET LOST: Kill X enemies with headshots using the WZ. 1938M.
Week 3 (July 11 – July 18)
- WHAT A RUSH: Play 1 round of Rush.
- MEDDLESOME: Arm or defuse X objectives.
- TOE THE LINE: Complete X squad orders.
- PYROMANIC OVERACHIEVERS: As a squad, destroy X objectives.
- DOGGED FIREFIGHTERS: As a squad, defuse X objectives.
- PULLING STRINGS: As a squad, call in X requisition points worth of reinforcements.
- ONE AFTER ANOTHER: Kill X enemies in one life without using vehicles.
- WORKMAN: Build X fortifications.
- SURVIVE!: Spawn on squadmates or have squadmates spawn on you X times.
- ALL AT ONCE: Achieve a triple-kill without using vehicles.
- VANDAL: Deal X damage using the Support class.
- ADRENALINE JUNKIE: Earn X score in Rush.
Week 4 (July 18 – July 25)
- WARMUP: Kill or down X enemies.
- HELLO OL' FRIEND: As a squad, resurrect X squadmates in Firestorm.
- GO HIGH: Down 1 enemy with a headshot in Firestorm.
- NO TIME TO BLEED: Heal yourself or squadmates for X health.
- GO LOW: Down 1 enemy using a melee weapon in Firestorm.
- HIT HARD: Down 1 enemy using a vehicle in Firestorm.
- TREASURE HUNT: As a squad, open X vehicle lockups in Firestorm.
- LIGHT THEM UP: Fully suppress or spot X enemies.
- HOT POTATO: Down 1 enemy using a grenade in Firestorm.
- GO LONG: Down 1 enemy from a distance of 100 meters or more in Firestorm.
- NONE LEFT BEHIND: Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates X times.
- EXECUTIONERS: As a squad, kill or down X enemies.
Week 5 (July 25 – August 1)
- MARITA: Play X rounds on Marita.
- LOUD AND CLEAR: Complete X squad orders.
- BLOCKBUSTER: Kill or down X enemies using explosives.
- THE BEST OFFENSE: Earn X defensive objective score.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Inflict X damage using the M.95, MAB38 or M28 con Tromboncino.
- THE BEST DEFENSE: Earn X offensive objective score.
- DOING DAMAGE: Kill, down or squad assist X enemies.
- THEY PUSH, WE PUSH: Kill or down X enemies while attacking or defending objectives.
- O LA VITTORIA: Kill 1 enemy using the Arditi Dagger.
Thanks for your support and have a nice day!
Source: Original link
© Post "BFV Data Mining: Tides of War Chapter 4 – Next Map: “Marita” Release Date – Weapon Rewards (incl. Ingame Models) – The Return of Rush – Challenges up to Week 5" for game Battlefield 5.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.