- Being killed when you are clearly behind cover;
- Being killed in 1 frame;
- Having to jump 10 times and try different angles to vault over 1 obstacle;
- Running away and getting killed because you got co*kblocked by some random geometry that shouldn't restrict your movement but does;
- Buying a supposedly "skill based game" and dying to invisible ap mines that the guy who placed them forgot about;
- Attempting to spawn on a flag that is under your team's control and being unable to do so because the spawn point is somehow no longer available;
- Attempting to spawn on a squadmate who is not in combat and being unable to do so because the spawn point is somehow no longer available;
- When the point above happens to ALL your squad mates and not just one;
- When you try playing MMG but the bipod doesn't deploy when it should;
- When you go prone to deploy MMG bipod but your character won't stop being pushed around by the game;
- When an enemy spawns on his squad mate as he's being killed by you, even though you aren't supposed to spawn on allies mid combat;
- When you THINK you got the jump on someone but on your target's screen he was turning around and you get the feeling that he had time to turn around and kill you because he had a better weapon;
- When you try to help your team and place a spawn beacon behind enemy lines but die without having time to find a place you're allowed to place it in because for some reason completely flat surface isn't good enough for this piece of shit;
- When you hear from all your friends that the game is getting worse instead of better
Nah the one redeeming quality this game had is the problem.
© Post "Compilation of things that make new players quit this game in frustration" for game Battlefield 5.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!