Hello Battlefield V community,
A big topic of conversation within our community focuses on our Assignments and Missions. From Daily Missions, regular assignments that rotate or increase towards the Mastery Assignments, Tides of War Assignments, Special Assignments, there's a lot to do in-game.
Since launch, we've been reading your feedback, concerns, complaints, and suggestions regarding these in-game missions and assignments – what's good, what's bad, what's confusing, etc.
Before we start the discussion, I wanted to give a rundown of some of the more common feedback that we've seen:
- Assignments that have multiple paths to completion give players more options.
- Not requiring to complete all 3 parts of the assignments gives players more choice.
- Some assignments require modes/maps some players may not normally play, so this can expand their perspective and experience within Battlefield V.
- Some of the rewards are really cool and/or unique.
- They're too convoluted. They should be simplified.
- They do not promote teamplay, but focus on lone-wolf/do-your-own-thing style of play, which sacrifices the cohesiveness of the team.
- They force players to play modes/maps/styles they don't want to.
- The rewards aren't really worth the effort required.
(We've also seen a lot of feedback regarding being able to track ALL assignments simultaneously AND requests to have the ability to select assignments in-game rather than having to back out to the main menu. These requests are not going unheard or ignored. I don't have anything to share at this time regarding this, but it's definitely something the Devs have heard about from y'all and from me.)
So let's talk about Assignments and Missions.
- Are there any in particular that you absolutely love? Any that you absolutely hate? (Be specific, if you can, and call out what detail of that assignment really stuck out.)
- While some Assignments & Missions may have a focus on an individual's performance in a match (unlocks, etc.), what kind of balance would you suggest to ensure that teamplay/squadplay has a focus?
- If you were given the opportunity to create an assignment, what would it look like? What would the criteria be? What would the reward(s) be? (Think of it in terms of Easy to Hard difficulty. Not everything can be super easy, and a lot of folks like difficult challenges, but EVERYTHING should be possible. When recommending a mission/assignment, keep that in mind. There's a vast skill-gap between "new boots" and "grizzled veterans" in Battlefield. Maybe some assignments only unlock once you've hit max rank? Maybe some are only available for new/low ranks – as a tutorial of sorts.)
I'm super excited to see what you come up with, and definitely want to keep this conversation going, so let's be respectful of each other, keep it constructive and friendly.
North American Community Manager – Battlefield
Source: Original link
© Post "DISCUSSION: Assignments & Missions" for game Battlefield 5.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!