Patch 4.6 – Fixed issues – Date 20th September – Source: https://trello.com/b/yT9nj2yn/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker
- Increased pings for all players
- Firestorm – Problems with looting dead bodies
- Main menu – players unable to use the mouse while an input device (Like a gamepad) is connected
- Players can end up in a man-down state, while they are actually alive
- Arras – Curtains in the Window frames have invisible collision that stops bullets
- Devastation – Players can get stuck inside the piles of wood, inside the church
- Player can fall under the map near the Minerva Docks in Firestorm
- S2-200 Proficiency VI Criteria is incorrect
- AP mines not detonating in Combined Arms
- Invisible fires due to an issue with the flare gun
- Players are unexpectedly vaulting on the street curb in Rotterdam
- The M1907 SF has different ammunition limit on the practice range then in MP
- Aerodrome – Added out of combat area on top of the airplane hangar
- Devastation – Breakthrough – Fixed an issue that would hinder the Squad Reinforcement vehicles spawning
- Repair request icons now show with a wrench icon instead of a tanker icon.
- Players using the “Request Ride” command now show with a vehicle icon instead of a tanker icon.
- Fixed an issue where friendly spawn beacon world icons would not be occluded through walls
- Marita – Frontlines – Fixed an issue that would cause some players to spawn in the middle of the air, causing them some damage when landing
- Fixed an issue where enemy spawn beacon world icons would not be occluded through walls
- Devastation – Fixed an issue that would cause a flickering graphical issue inside the church
- Fixed an issue where barging through double doors would not be possible when aiming exactly between both doors
- The soldiers swimming state is now properly triggered if the players falls down into water from a large height
- Fixed the position of the repair tools flame VFX
- Fixed a rare bug that would make some vehicles suddenly disappear
- Smoke VFX used to identify friendly or enemy artillery barrage now uses custom color settings to help with colorblindness
- The Tank weapons and abilites HUD is now properly shown without the player needing to use them or changing seats
- Firestorm revives won't be interrupted anymore when not directly looking at the soldier. Also a syringe won't be consumed anymore when for whatever reason the revive is not possible. (not on trello)
I condensed all Trello cards with the label "Fixed in the next Update" into this list.
Source: Original link
© Post "Fixed issues in 4.6 patch (source: trello)" for game Battlefield 5.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.