Patch 4.6 – Fixed issues – Date 20th September – Source: https://trello.com/b/yT9nj2yn/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker
- Increased pings for all players
- Firestorm – Problems with looting dead bodies
- Main menu – players unable to use the mouse while an input device (Like a gamepad) is connected
- Players can end up in a man-down state, while they are actually alive
- Arras – Curtains in the Window frames have invisible collision that stops bullets
- Devastation – Players can get stuck inside the piles of wood, inside the church
- Player can fall under the map near the Minerva Docks in Firestorm
- S2-200 Proficiency VI Criteria is incorrect
- AP mines not detonating in Combined Arms
- Invisible fires due to an issue with the flare gun
- Players are unexpectedly vaulting on the street curb in Rotterdam
- The M1907 SF has different ammunition limit on the practice range then in MP
- Aerodrome – Added out of combat area on top of the airplane hangar
- Devastation – Breakthrough – Fixed an issue that would hinder the Squad Reinforcement vehicles spawning
- Repair request icons now show with a wrench icon instead of a tanker icon.
- Players using the “Request Ride” command now show with a vehicle icon instead of a tanker icon.
- Fixed an issue where friendly spawn beacon world icons would not be occluded through walls
- Marita – Frontlines – Fixed an issue that would cause some players to spawn in the middle of the air, causing them some damage when landing
- Fixed an issue where enemy spawn beacon world icons would not be occluded through walls
- Devastation – Fixed an issue that would cause a flickering graphical issue inside the church
- Fixed an issue where barging through double doors would not be possible when aiming exactly between both doors
- The soldiers swimming state is now properly triggered if the players falls down into water from a large height
- Fixed the position of the repair tools flame VFX
- Fixed a rare bug that would make some vehicles suddenly disappear
- Smoke VFX used to identify friendly or enemy artillery barrage now uses custom color settings to help with colorblindness
- The Tank weapons and abilites HUD is now properly shown without the player needing to use them or changing seats
- Firestorm revives won't be interrupted anymore when not directly looking at the soldier. Also a syringe won't be consumed anymore when for whatever reason the revive is not possible. (not on trello)
I condensed all Trello cards with the label "Fixed in the next Update" into this list.
Source: Original link
© Post "Fixed issues in 4.6 patch (source: trello)" for game Battlefield 5.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!