Happy holidays! With today’s update, players on all platforms can enjoy new content in all three modes with our Holiday Event in Blackout, Winter Event stream in the Black Market, and Winter Calling in Zombies! Details below:
Blackout Holiday Event
For a limited time, Blackout players get access to tactical Snowballs, festive lighting and decorations throughout the map, and holiday-themed Supply Stashes in time for the holidays. Jump into a match to see if you can secure the Victory with a final Snowball kill. We’ll be watching.
Winter Event Stream
Unlock new Warpaints and Gestures to use in Multiplayer and Blackout through our new free Winter Event loot stream in the Black Market! These new tiers will appear in the Contraband section of the Black Market, and you’ll unlock new content as you complete each new tier along with your current Operation Absolute Zero progress and any active Special Order tiers simultaneously.
Zombies Winter Calling
Complete unique challenges in Zombies to unlock a new round of exclusive personalization items to use in Zombies for a limited time! Check the Barracks to find these challenges, which can be progressed simultaneously with your current Daily Calling challenges to double up on Zombies rewards.
Here’s what’s new in today’s game update:
- Blackout Holiday Event: Snowballs, festive lighting/decorations, and holiday-themed Supply Stashes now live (Xbox One/PC)
- Winter Event Stream in Black Market for MP and Blackout now live (Xbox One/PC)
- Winter Calling in Zombies now live (Xbox One/PC)
- Reactive Camo display issue fixes in Blackout
- Enemy HUD fix for Killcam in Blackout
- Dead of the Night added as Featured Playlist in Zombies
- Misc. fixes in MP and Zombies
- Limited-time Winter Event stream now live in the Black Market with new items to unlock for use in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Holiday Event now live in Blackout.
- Added Snowballs, holiday lighting & decorations, and holiday-themed Supply Stashes.
- Limited-time Winter Calling event stream now live with new personalization items to unlock in the Zombies Barracks.
- Reactive Camos
- Addressed an issue that prevented unwrapped Reactive Camos from displaying as completed in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where unwrapped Reactive Camos would appear wrapped on the ground.
- Outfit Unlocks
- Addressed an issue with the unlock condition for “The Numbers” outfit for Seraph (PS4).
- Contraband Stashes will now properly spawn on all platforms.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the enemy HUD from appearing during the Killcam.
- Addressed an issue where “hacked” UI showed up for the rest of the match for players who watched the Killcam after being killed by a Gunship that was being hacked.
- Featured Playlist
- Dead of the Night is now the Featured Playlist.
- Closed an exploit that would allow specific uses of the Scepter of Ra to break enemy pathing.
© Post "Dec. 20 Update: Holiday Event in Blackout / Winter Calling in Zombies / Winter Event Stream on Xbox One and PC, Reactive Camo Fixes in Blackout" for game CoD: Black Ops 4.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!