We’ve released a minor update today as we head into the holidays, with changes to Armor and zombies in Blackout, plus fixes for the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft and “The Numbers” outfit in MP, exploit fixes in Zombies, and more.
As we continue to monitor Armor’s performance in Blackout, we’ve reduced the abundance of Level 3 Armor in the game by removing it from Zombies Stashes (AKA Mystery Boxes) in Zombies-themed locations. And speaking of the zombies in Blackout, where did they all go…? Are they planning something for the holidays?
We’ve also addressed an issue with death stashes in Blackout, where the looting navigation UI would often dismiss when taking items out of a Stash. Another update is incoming later today which addresses the remaining issue of Death Stash icons sometimes flickering, along with a couple of additional stability improvements. Thanks for your patience!
See below for the full list of changes, and play nice out there this holiday season… we might have some goodies in our sleigh for next week!
Here’s what’s new in today’s game update:
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes in Blackout
- Zombies mysteriously missing in Blackout…
- Fix for optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft
- Additional crash fixes for Zero’s Ice Pick
- Map exploit fixes for Morocco in MP and Dead of the Night in Zombies
- Fix for “The Numbers” outfits not showing up in MP (PS4)
- Slay Bell and camo fixes (PC)
- Blackout Stash looting fixes incoming
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes (AKA Mystery Boxes).
- Addressed some previous issues with looting Stashes; additional fixes incoming later today.
- Zombies in Blackout have mysteriously vanished…
- Addressed an issue with the Paladin weapon model when using the Sniper Scope.
- Addressed an issue with optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft.
- Addressed an issue that prevented “The Numbers” outfits from being used in MP (PS4).
- Fixed additional crashes related to Zero’s Ice Pick.
- Closed an exploit where players could grapple on top of a rooftop in the southern corner of the map.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use Mule Kick to equip multiple Wonder Weapons.
- Dead of the Night
- Closed an exploit that caused the Stake Knife to deal too much damage.
- Closed an exploit in the Music Room that allowed players to avoid damage.
In addition to the updates above, we’ve also made the following updates to PC:
- Addressed an issue where the Slay Bell melee weapon’s lights could be seen through walls.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not properly unequip a camo.
© Post "Dec. 21 Update: Armor and Zombies Updates in Blackout, Stash Looting Fixes, Other Minor Changes/Fixes" for game CoD: Black Ops 4.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!