Operation Grand Heist Continues
Yesterday’s launch of our new Operation is just the beginning. We’ve made some fixes and improvements behind the scenes today, and there’s more to celebrate this week in all three modes, including the launch of League Play with the World League Hub tomorrow! Here’s the schedule:
Thursday, Feb. 21 (PS4):
- League Play launches in the World League Hub with our first League Play Event.
- Support for new Black Market weapons in the Armory.
Friday, Feb. 22 (PS4):
- New Hot Pursuit game mode featuring the debut of three new vehicles: the SUV, PBR, and Muscle Car.
We’ve also got a welcome update for all you Maddox fans out there…
Maddox RFB Recoil Tuning
After yesterday's Multiplayer weapon tuning changes went live, we saw the Maddox RFB begin to fall more in line with the rest of the weapons in its class, with the exception of one change… which we certainly heard the community voice its opinion on. You guessed it: recoil.
Effective immediately with today's update on consoles, we've reworked the Maddox's first five shots in its recoil pattern. This will make the 1st, 4th, and 5th shots feel more like the original recoil prior to this week's update, while the recoil on the 2nd and 3rd shots are increased slightly from their original value, yet remain controllable. This update is also planned to go live on PC tomorrow along with a long list of PC-exclusive weapon tuning changes.
The Replacer Returns
Oh, in case you didn’t hear…
Here’s what’s new in Black Ops 4 with our latest update:
The following updates are live today on consoles, with PC to follow with additional platform-exclusive updates:
- Weapon Tuning
- Maddox RFB
- Reduced recoil on 1st, 4th, and 5th shots to more closely match pre-patch recoil stability.
- Slight recoil increase on 2nd and 3rd shots compared to pre-patch.
- Maddox RFB
- Addressed an error players could receive when invited into an ongoing match during a public Gauntlet playlist.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to lose ammo when using the Alchemical Antithesis on King and Country.
- Additional Tier Skip now properly awarded after completing Daily Callings (Xbox One).
- Featured Playlist
- Featured Playlist set to Quads.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn't properly Prestige if they had content filters applied in Options.
- Various crash fixes in all modes.
The following updates are live today on PS4, with other platforms to follow:
- Fixed a formatting issue with Outrider’s Hawk when playing in splitscreen.
- Barricade will no longer disappear between round transitions.
- Updated Heist dropoff locations.
Source: Original link
© Post "Feb. 20 Update: Operation Grand Heist Continues / Maddox Recoil Tuning / The Replacer is Back!" for game CoD: Black Ops 4.