Today’s minor update includes some bug fixes and improvements across all modes, including gameplay and stability fixes related to “Ancient Evil” and the new Zombshell Perk in Zombies. Check out the patch notes below for all the details.
Free MKII Weapon Crate
Live this week on PS4 with other platforms to follow: Get your free Weapon Crate at the Black Market for a guaranteed MKII Weapon that grants +25% bonus XP per kill, plus two additional free Reserve items. This is a limited-time offer, so redeem yours before it’s gone.
Low-Population Region Blackout Update
For our players in regions with lower player populations including parts of South Africa and South America, we’re also happy to announce that we’ve expanded your available Blackout playlists on consoles to include a second rotating playlist that is planned to cycle each week, in addition to the current global Featured Playlist and. We hope this provides more ways to enjoy Blackout while still keeping match wait times low and matchmaking quality high in these regions.
This update is live today on consoles in regions with lower player populations. Thanks for your patience as we continue to monitor matchmaking conditions in all regions across the globe.
Read on below for today’s updates:
- Bug fixes and gameplay improvements in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Added a second rotating playlist for lower player population regions in addition to the global Featured Playlist option on consoles in Blackout.
- Redeploying multiple times in Hot Pursuit now provides players with progressive loadouts in Blackout.
- Nomad’s K9-Unit kills will now properly track toward the “Special Weapon Kills” Challenge in Multiplayer.
- Gameplay improvements and stability fixes for “Ancient Evil” in Zombies (PS4).
- Stability fix for new Zombshell Perk in Zombies (PS4).
The following updates are live on PS4, with other platforms to follow:
- Ancient Evil
- Gaia Wonder Weapon can no longer insta-kill zombies at high rounds.
- Addressed an issue with characters speaking over the Pegasus cut scene.
- Addressed visual issues that could occur when a player was downed while the “Do Not Take Damage” Tribute was active.
- Addressed a streaming issue with the Giant Drakaina on the dark side of the map.
- Addressed a rare issue where enemies could become un-targetable by wonder weapons during Main Quest Amphitheater step.
- Ancient Evil
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the Redeemed Hand of Gaia Quest.
- Zombshell Perk
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player was downed while the Zombshell Perk’s area effect was active.
- Ancient Evil
The following updates are live on PS4 and Xbox One, with PC to follow:
- Thrown Equipment will now damage the correct enemy if the player changes teams while the Equipment is still active.
- Nomad’s K9-Unit kills will now properly track toward the “Special Weapon Kills” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where lobbies could occasionally become non-joinable.
- Game Modes
- Hot Pursuit
- Redeploying multiple times in Hot Pursuit now provides players with progressive loadouts, up to a final loadout stage including an MX9 and Armor.
- Hot Pursuit
- Playlist Update
- Added a second rotating playlist for lower player population regions in addition to the global Featured Playlist option. Currently set at Duos.
- Cleaned up overlapping text that sometimes appeared on the Eliminated screen.
- Host Migration
- Addressed an issue where Scarlett would always appear in the After Action Report after a host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the non-host of a 2-player private game disconnected from the match.
Source: Original link
© Post "March 27 Update: Gameplay Improvements & Stability Fixes, Low-Population Region Blackout Update" for game CoD: Black Ops 4.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.