Happy Halloween from all of us here at Treyarch! Keep an eye on @Treyarch on Twitter today as we share some of our favorite Halloween-themed content from the Call of Duty community. Tag us with your spookiest cosplay, artwork, and clips showcasing your new Halloween Event cosmetics, and you might find yourself featured in front of millions of Black Ops fans. No pressure.
Today’s update brings new Black Market content for PS4 players with the introduction of Special Orders, plus a new bonus for Black Ops Pass owners on all platforms, a host of stability improvements on PC, and more. Read on below for the full list of updates.
COD Points are also now live on PS4, with availability on other platforms to follow next week. COD Points can be used to acquire additional Nebulium Plasma in Zombies, advance through cosmetic Black Market Tiers, and access new Special Orders in the Black Market. Note: COD Points availability will be rolling out globally throughout the day on PS4.
Special Orders provide a new content stream to unlock in the Black Market with their own set of cosmetic items. With Special Orders, players can stack each tier with multiple items to unlock at once, allowing everyone to maximize item unlocks with two items per Tier at all times and up to three items per Tier when Special Events are live (like the Halloween event live right now!). Players can choose when to acquire and start progressing through Special Orders, and only one can be active at a time. Though Special Orders will rotate on a regular basis, they will stay in your inventory once acquired until they’re completed, and you can switch between active Special Orders at any time. Once a Special Order is activated, you’ll see the new content drop in starting on the Black Market Tier you’re currently on.
Now, onto everything that’s new today:
We’ve made the following updates to the game today (Global):
- Black Ops Pass owners now receive a one-time bonus of 1,000 COD Points and 300 Nebulium Plasma.
- COD Points can now be used to advance Black Market Tiers, access Special Orders in the Black Market, and acquire Nebulium Plasma in Zombies on PS4 (other platforms to follow next week).
- Special Orders now available in Black Market on PS4 (other platforms to follow next week).
- Resolved an error associated with equipping a Signature Weapon, equipping an attachment, then re-equipping the same Signature Weapon.
- Resolved an error associated with removing a Signature Weapon with any attachment equipped.
- Full parties of 6 can now play in Chaos Domination.
- Resolved an issue where Camos did not apply properly to weapons.
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect Pack-a-Punch Camo was applied to a weapon with attachments equipped.
We’ve also made the following update specific to PC:
- Incorporated changes detailed in yesterday’s console game update.
- Enabled Timeline Editor in Theater.
- Resolved an issue that triggered a UI error when editing an Emblem.
- Stability Improvements
- Resolved crashes during the first seconds after launching the game.
- Resolved crashes when exiting the game.
- Resolved crashes when dropping from a match.
- Resolved crashes when changing the graphics settings.
- Resolved crashes in the Battle.net checkout page.
- Resolved rendering issues with some special effects when playing with a wide FOV.
- Resolved rendering issues with “missing” grass in Blackout.
- Weapon Balancing
- Additional PC-specific weapon balancing is in the works, as some weapons have performed differently in the PC meta compared to consoles. Please keep an eye on /u/TreyarchPC for full PC update details.
© Post "Oct. 31 Update: Black Market Updates on PS4, PC Stability Improvements + More" for game CoD: Black Ops 4.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.