For ability layouts, you can see the three grenade options listed in
There's a currently unknown amount of Aspects/Fragments to be unlocked, but only 2 Aspects and 'up to' 6 Fragments can be equipped at a time as there is 2 Aspect slots and each Aspect can have up to 3 Fragment slots. This can be seen here where Fragment Slots are under the Aspect image with 1 of 3 highlighted.
There appears to be only one super per class, but this can be augmented by Aspects: more on this later.
It appears now that all three classes will be sharing the same three grenades (speculation, not confirmed).
- A vortex like stasis field.
- A storm like grenade that freezes after a short delay.
A stasis wall grenade that shatters and provides cover.
Each class has one base melee ability that may be augmented by various Aspects. These base melee abilities are:
- Warlocks –
A projectile launched from a staff that freezes combatants on hit
- Titans – A lunging super man punch with more range than shoulder charge. Doesn't appear to one shot, but it shatters frozen enemies or knocks back unfrozen enemies on hit.
- Hunters –
Two ninja stars that may be thrown separately. Appears to slow/suppress on the first hit and freeze on a follow up.
Each super appears to have a one base form that can be potentially be augmented with Aspects.
- Warlocks –
Winter's Wrath: Launch projectiles from your staff to freeze targets then
shatter targets in an AoE around you.
- Titans –
Glacial Quake: Slam the ground to produce 3 fracture lines from you causing ice spikes to erupt from the ground and freeze enemies. Light attacks on frozen enemies do bonus damage (see yellow numbers in Glacial Quake gif).
- Hunters – Silence and Squall: Throw two kamas at your enemies. The first leaves a giant AoE stasis field while the second freezes/shatters enemies.
Potential Aspects we've seen so far – in no particular order.
- A potential one-off option to the Titan's super OR additional effect on super cast (similar to fist of havoc's first slam). The titan raises both fist in stasis and slams them down on super activation.
- Hunter's activating a slam ability from the air similar to Warlock's phoenix dive.
- Titan's shattering enemies on slide activation.
- Warlock's rift freezing nearby enemies (thanks
u/smegdawg for gif) on activation. This is the only one
confirmed so far.
Two confirmed Fragments:
- Gain super energy when shattering frozen enemies.
- Gain class ability energy when shattering frozen enemies.
Thanks to Kayla,
u/Mblim771_Kyle, for all the gif's you see here!
Source: Original link
© Post "All Stasis Abilities We’ve Seen So Far (With Gifs and Images!)" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.