(Primary thread on RaidSecrets)
We need your help! Keep reading below to get more information on the Puzzle!
If you own the Beyond Light Collector's Edition
- Login to
bungie.net and make sure you have redeemed the emblem code on your Europa Postcard
https://www.bungie.net/7/en/direct/analyze and enter code CHOOSE
Submit the URL for the image you get back HERE! NO SCREENSHOTS PLEASE
What we know so far:
Using the Splinter in the "Code" mode from the Beyond Light Collector's edition, we were able to get the code CHOOSE and the URL
https://bungie.net/analyze from the first page of the Journal.
Going to this
URL you are presented with a rotating set of letters in an entry box. Attempting to submit an entry while not logged in asks you to log in. If you are logged in, but have not redeemed the unique Emblem code on the Europa postcard, you will get a message "TOKEN FAILURE // Redeem valid token". If you enter an incorrect phrase twice, you will need to wait about 5-10 minutes to submit a new phrase.
If you have redeemed the emblem code, and enter the correct phrase, you receive a countdown to 1 hour after reset on TWABday.
After that date, we know that users should receive a
message that will include an image in the center.
Please, DO NOT SUBMIT SCREENSHOTS please read the notes below and on the
What we know about the puzzle so far:
- The pieces are semi-unique for most users
- The image is a flashing gif
- embedded in the gif is a set of text different in each image:
Constructing entanglement scan with a coherency of 48×44…
Data recovered: SEQ-26003 = 'l'
ERROR: Your security permissions prohibit further data extraction at this scale.
Initiating individual bit scan…
Scanning 2,12: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 39,2: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 40,28: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 0,8: No SEQ data found at this coordin?te (all 0xFFFFFF)
Scanning 23,1: No SEQ data found at this coordinate (all 0xFFFFFF)
ERROR: Decryption attempt has compromised coordinate data.Загрузка...
Scanning ERR,ERR: Sequence data fragment found.
Fragment data follows…
- The end result will likely include the missing page
from the journal, and more
How else can I help?
- Check out the
images in the Spreadsheet and see if you can come up with any patterns
- If you have any theories! please post them below
- Join the
RaidSecrets Discord where we are actively solving it!
Submit form for images
- Google Sheet with form responses, and list of images
- REALLY cool site that pulls the current images and allows you to manipulate them
- Beyond Light CE information Roundup
- Beyond Light CE Reddit thread
- YOU NEED TO HAVE REDEEMED THE EMBLEM CODE ON THE EUROPA POSTCARD IN THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION TO RECEIVE A PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ON THE ANALYZE SITE
- DO NOT SUBMIT A SCREENSHOT. Right click the image and select "copy image address" (May be link or URL). This should give you a URL similar to this:https://www.bungie.net/7/ca/destiny/bgs/bl_arg/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.gif
- Copy the URL you get and
submit your URL here.
A lot of awesome people have helped so far, and will very likely miss quite a few so I apologize in advance.
Adam Algaert, Apathei, Ashiix, AznPwnage, Dzho, fledau, Lemonous, Nev, RunTaker, Tlop, TyTheDashing, W3stin, everyone who submits a puzzle piece, everyone who is ready and willing to solve this puzzle, all of the Mods on RaidSecrets, and all of the other awesome people who have helped spinfoil and listen to me drone on about puzzles.
- Added a little information about the individual images, Keep them coming!
Source: Original link
© Post "Beyond Light ARG – Analyze Site Puzzle – Let’s solve this!" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.