I understand that Eververse is a part of the game that is here to stay and y’all want to make profits from cosmetics. It kinda sucks for us sometimes (most of the time), but I can accept it.
But you trying to pass off these garbage changes for bright dust over the course of Destiny 2 as “we did this to help the player base” is annoying and insincere. You taking out the prismatic matrix was pretty telling of how much you actually care, cheers for that one btw.
Just come out and say “throw your money at the screen for cosmetics”, but stop the charades bullshit about trying to “help the players” with these updates to bright dust stuff.
Edit 1: Yes, the fact that they are adding more bright dust to the season pass is good. Props to Bungie in that regard, hopefully it’s implemented correctly.
But, nerfing the bounties is going to reduce the total possible amount available going forward, even with the season pass factored in. Grinding the bounties still sucks right now (at 200 per), but at least the option is there if you put in the time. Doing them for only 100 bright dust is just going to suck more.
Also, as far as the hardcore versus casual thing people are bringing up:
- I’m glad that some players feel like this will help them get more items next season if they didn’t do the bounties much.
- I personally just play one or two days a week at night and try to do a few bright dust bounties/dungeon run/afk in orbit for no reason, so maybe I fall somewhere in the middle of casual/hardcore folks.
- I just think this two steps forward one step back thing with certain updates is getting old, or whatever metaphor you want to use instead.
Edit 2: Yeah I think the bounties are bad too, I’m not saying they’re the end all solution to fix this problem lmao. But they aren’t creating a new system to fix things, they’re just shifting weights around to where:
- More bright dust from the season pass, coolio.
- Bounties (which I agree, are bad/boring) are staying, but rewards are getting halved.
- Overall you’re going to be able to earn less bright dust in total next season :)))
I’m not saying bounties are the answer, and trust me I don’t enjoy them either. But Bungie only gives us these two options for earning bright dust consistently (Yeah it also rarely drops in bright engrams, whoopie). So yeah, I wish we didn’t have to do bounties for extra bright dust but I can’t exactly change that.
With that being the case and the total possible bright dust earned for the season decreasing, their way of “fixing” the issue is bad.
Source: Original link
© Post "Bungie if you’re going to mess up the bright dust economy even more, at least don’t act like you’re doing it to “make it better for the players.”" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.