Daily Vanguard Modifiers
Affect Strikes, Menagerie, Heroic Missions & Adventures
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Daily Reckoning Modifiers
Affect all three tiers
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Brawler: Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Daily Heroic Story Missions
- Combustion (PL 750) – Earth. Hawthorne's waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
- Larceny (PL 750) – Earth. Break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
- Omega (PL 750) – Mercury. It's now or never. Enter the Infinite Forest and defeat Panoptes now, before the Vex future victory becomes inevitable.
- Pilgrimage (PL 750) – Mars. You've discovered the fabled BrayTech Futurescape. Investigate and search for traces of the Warmind.
- High Plains Blues (PL 750) – The Tangled Shore. Search the Tangled Shore for Cayde's killers.
- Daily Forge: Volundr Forge
- Altars of Sorrow Weapon: Apostate (Sniper Rifle)
- Radar Tuner: Radar immediately returns when you stop aiming down sights.
- Bow Reserves: Increases the amount of Bow ammo you can carry.
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Dusklight Shard & 5000 Glimmer)
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Alkane Dust & 5000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Dusklight Shard & 10000 Glimmer)
- Ascendant Shard (1 for 10 Enhancement Prism & 100 Microphasic Datalattice & 50000 Glimmer)
Spider Material Exchange
- Purchase Enhancement Cores (1 for 10 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Legendary Shards (1 for 10 Alkane Dust)
- Purchase Glimmer (10000 for 20 Microphasic Datalattice)
- Purchase Alkane Dust (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Seraphite (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
- Purchase Simulation Seeds (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
- Purchase Datalattice (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
Prismatic Recaster Mods
- Swift Charge: Become Charged with Light by rapidly defeating combatants with Pulse Rifles, Sidearms, or Submachine Guns.
- Precision Charge: Become Charged with Light by rapidly defeating combatants with precision kills from Bows, Hand Cannons, and Scout Rifles.
- Sustained Charge: Become Charged with Light by rapidly defeating combatants with Auto Rifles, Trace Rifles, or Machine Guns.
- Energy Converter: While Charged with Light, using your grenade attack grants you Super energy, consuming all stacks of Charged with Light. The more stacks you have, the more energy you gain, up to a maximum of 50% of your Super energy.
- Reactive Pulse: While Charged with Light, taking damage when surrounded by combatants allows you to emit a burst of damaging Arc energy, consuming one stack of Charged with Light.
Commander Zavala, Vanguard
|Horseshoes and Hand Grenades||Defeat enemies with grenades.||20 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|Fast and True||Defeat enemies in strikes with any Bow.||25 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|Kill It with Fire||Get Solar kills in a strike.||25 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|They Were the Champions||Defeat Champion combatants in Nightfall: The Ordeal.||5 Champions||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
Lord Shaxx, Crucible
|Sparring Grounds||Complete matches in any Crucible playlist.||2 Crucible matches||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
|Closed Circuit||Defeat opponents with Arc damage from any source.||5 ||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
|Knockout Round||Defeat opponents with melee.||1 ||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
|In the Zone||In Control, capture zones.||3 Zones||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Lunar Defender||Complete public events on the Moon.||2 Public events||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Deathless Auto||Using an Auto Rifle, rapidly defeat combatants in groups of 2 or more.||15 Rapidly defeated||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Gun Runner||Using a Submachine Gun, rapidly defeat combatants in groups of 2 or more.||15 Rapidly defeated||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Fallen Aquiver||Defeat Fallen in Archer's Line on the Moon.||25 Fallen||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Pyrophantasmic||Defeat combatants in Nightmare Hunts with Solar damage.||20 ||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Arc in the Night||Dispel Nightmares using Arc abilities.||25 ||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Dark Communion||Find the Lost Sector K1 Communion and dispel the Nightmare within.||3 Nightmares||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Which Moon Is Haunted?||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors on Io.||8 Nightmares||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
The Drifter, Gambit Prime
|INVADER: Mote Piñata||As a fireteam, deny Motes in Gambit Prime.||15 Motes denied||1 Invader Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|INVADER: Kill 'Em All||Defeat enemies or Guardians in a single Gambit Prime match.||40 Enemies defeated||1 Reaper Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|COLLECTOR: Bang Knuckles||Defeat enemies with melee abilities in Gambit Prime.||20 Enemies defeated||1 Collector Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|SENTRY: The Bouncer||Defeat Blockers in Gambit Prime.||100 Blockers defeated||1 Sentry Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|INVADER: Invading the Crucible||Invader bounty. Complete Crucible matches.||2 Matches completed||1 Invader Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|REAPER: Reaping Swiftly||Reaper bounty. Rapidly defeat three or more enemies.||3 Rapid defeats||1 Reaper Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|COLLECTOR: Collecting from Incursions||Collector bounty. Complete Heroic public events in the EDZ or on Nessus.||2 Public events completed||1 Collector Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|SENTRY: Sentry Duty for the Awoken||Sentry bounty. Defeat elite Taken enemies in the Dreaming City.||10 Elite Taken defeated||1 Sentry Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
The Drifter, Gambit
|Blockade||Send a small, a medium, and a large Blocker in Gambit.||1 Small Blockers & 1 ||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Fistful of Motes||Bank Motes in Gambit matches.||25 Motes banked||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Line 'Em Up||As a fireteam, defeat enemy Guardians in Gambit.||5 Guardians||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Face-to-Face||Summon Primevals in Gambit by filling up your team's bank.||2 Primevals summoned||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Auto Rifle Calibration||Calibrate Auto Rifles against any target. Earn bonus progress with precision final blows and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Bow Calibration||Calibrate Bows against any target. Earn bonus progress with precision final blows and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Heavy Grenade Calibration||Calibrate Grenade Launchers that use Heavy ammo against any target. Opposing Guardians and rapidly defeated targets grant the most efficient progress.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Void Calibration||Calibrate Void weapons against any target. Earn bonus progress using Power weapons and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
Ada-1, Black Armory
|Harvest Time||Harvest resources in any destination.||15 Materials collected||1 Modulus Report|
|Forge Super Kills||Defeat enemies with your Super while participating in a lost forge ignition.||10 Super kills||1 Modulus Report|
|Lost Forge Power Kills||Defeat enemies with Power weapons while participating in the ignition of a lost forge.||10 Power weapon kills||1 Modulus Report|
|Public Event Evaluation||Complete public events with at least one Black Armory weapon equipped.||10 Public events completed||1 Modulus Report|
|Chrysopoeia||Complete a Black Armory weapon frame and claim its rewards.||1 Weapon frame tempered||1 Modulus Report|
Spider, Tangled Shore
|Thin the Herd||Defeat enemies on the Tangled Shore.||50 Enemies defeated||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|The Great Equalizer||Defeat Fallen in Thieves' Landing.||35 Fallen defeated||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Patrol the Shore||Complete three patrols on the Tangled Shore.||3 Patrols completed||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Lost in the Cut||Explore the Lost Sector Wolfship Turbine near Soriks's Cut on the Tangled Shore.||1||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
Devrim Kay, EDZ
|The Big Guns||Get Power weapon multikills in the EDZ.||3 Power weapon kills||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Lost Territory||Acquire cache codes in Lost Sectors in the EDZ.||2 Cache codes acquired||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Channel the Arc||Defeat enemies with Arc damage in the EDZ.||30 Arc kills||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Clean the Deck||Defeat enemies on Titan.||50 Enemies defeated||XP & 10 Alkane Dust|
|Fist of Judgment||Defeat Hive on Titan.||30 Hive defeated||XP & 10 Alkane Dust|
|Spirit of the Sun||Get Solar kills on Titan.||30 Solar kills||XP & 10 Alkane Dust|
|War Machine||Get Power weapon multikills on Nessus.||3 Power multikills||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Cabal or Nothing||Defeat Cabal on Nessus.||30 Cabal defeated||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Void of Information||Get Void kills on Nessus.||30 Void kills||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
Asher Mir, Io
|"Vanguard" Outpost||Complete patrols on Io.||2 Patrols completed||XP & 10 Phaseglass Needle|
|Fire in the Hole||Get grenade kills on Io.||20 Grenade kills||XP & 10 Phaseglass Needle|
|One Shot, One Kill||Get precision kills on Io.||10 Precision kills||XP & 10 Phaseglass Needle|
Brother Vance, Mercury
|Sunbaked Fields||Harvest Simulation Seeds on Mercury.||5 Resources collected||XP & 10 Simulation Seed|
|Sunshine||Get Solar ability kills on Mercury.||15 Solar kills||XP & 10 Simulation Seed|
|Praise the Void||Get Void kills on Mercury.||30 Void kills||XP & 10 Simulation Seed|
Ana Bray, Mars
|Vengeance of Valhalla||Defeat multiple enemies at a time on Mars using the Valkyrie.||5 Valkyrie multikills||XP & 10 Seraphite|
|Seraphite Savvy||Harvest Seraphite on Mars.||5 Resources gathered||XP & 10 Seraphite|
|Martian Melee||Get melee kills on Mars.||15 Melee kills||XP & 10 Seraphite|
Unfortunately, Petra daily bounties can't be fetched through the API. Feel free to share them in the comments!
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Daily Reset Thread [2020-08-19]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.