Daily Vanguard Modifiers
Affect Strikes, Menagerie, Heroic Missions & Adventures
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Grounded: Damage taken while you are airborne is greatly increased.
- Brawler: Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Daily Reckoning Modifiers
Affect all three tiers
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
Daily Heroic Story Missions
- Payback (PL 750) – Earth. Time for Zavala's grand entrance—finally attacking the Red Legion base in the EDZ head-on.
- Larceny (PL 750) – Earth. Break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
- A Deadly Trial (PL 750) – Earth. Brother Vance says there's a Temple of Osiris in the EDZ where you can revive Sagira.
- Omega (PL 750) – Mercury. It's now or never. Enter the Infinite Forest and defeat Panoptes now, before the Vex future victory becomes inevitable.
- The Machinist (PL 750) – The Tangled Shore. Battle across the toxic wastelands to take down the Scorned Baron known as the Machinist.
- Daily Forge: Bergusia Forge
- Altars of Sorrow Weapon: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- Boss Spec: Increases damage against bosses and vehicles.
- Sniper Rifle Reserves: Increases the amount of Sniper Rifle ammo you can carry.
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Simulation Seed & 5000 Glimmer)
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Helium Filaments & 5000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Simulation Seed & 10000 Glimmer)
- Ascendant Shard (1 for 10 Enhancement Prism & 100 Etheric Spiral & 50000 Glimmer)
Spider Material Exchange
- Purchase Enhancement Cores (1 for 10 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Legendary Shards (1 for 10 Phaseglass Needle)
- Purchase Glimmer (10000 for 20 Seraphite)
- Purchase Phaseglass (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
- Purchase Seraphite (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Datalattice (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
- Purchase Helium Filaments (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
Prismatic Recaster Mods
- Swift Charge: Become Charged with Light by rapidly defeating combatants with Pulse Rifles, Sidearms, or Submachine Guns.
- Precision Charge: Become Charged with Light by rapidly defeating combatants with precision kills from Bows, Hand Cannons, and Scout Rifles.
- Sustained Charge: Become Charged with Light by rapidly defeating combatants with Auto Rifles, Trace Rifles, or Machine Guns.
- Energy Converter: While Charged with Light, using your grenade attack grants you Super energy, consuming all stacks of Charged with Light. The more stacks you have, the more energy you gain, up to a maximum of 50% of your Super energy.
- Supercharged: You can have 2 additional stacks of Charged with Light, up to a maximum of 5.
Commander Zavala, Vanguard
|Horseshoes and Hand Grenades||Defeat enemies with grenades.||20 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|Long Distance Plan||Defeat enemies in strikes with any Sniper Rifle.||10 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|Kill It with Fire||Get Solar kills in a strike.||25 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|The Inner Storm||Get Arc kills in a strike.||25 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
Lord Shaxx, Crucible
|By the Code||Defeat opponents.||10 Opponents||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
|High Energy||Defeat opponents using any Energy weapon.||5 Energy weapon||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
|Into the Light||Defeat opponents using your Super.||1 Super||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
|Scorcher||In Scorched, defeat opponents using the Scorch Cannon.||7 Scorch Cannon||XP & 5 Crucible Token & 15 Valor Rank Points|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Lunar Patrol||Complete patrol activities on the Moon.||3 Patrols||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Moonstreak||Defeat 50 combatants on the Moon without dying.||50 Streak||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Deathless Auto||Using an Auto Rifle, rapidly defeat combatants in groups of 2 or more.||15 Rapidly defeated||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Ritualistic Finish||Use finishers to defeat Hive on the Moon.||7 Finisher||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Courageous Strike||Defeat combatants with melee in Nightmare Hunts.||15 ||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Arc in the Night||Dispel Nightmares using Arc abilities.||25 ||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Sorrow and Revelry||Find the Lost Sector K1 Revelation and dispel the Nightmare within.||3 Nightmares||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Curse of the Centaur||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors on Nessus.||8 Nightmares||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
The Drifter, Gambit Prime
|INVADER: Supercharged||Defeat opposing Guardians with Supers in Gambit Prime.||3 Guardians Supered||1 Invader Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|REAPER: Executioner's Rhythm||Defeat enemies with Energy wapons in Gambit Prime.||50 Enemies defeated||1 Reaper Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|COLLECTOR: Bang Knuckles||Defeat enemies with melee abilities in Gambit Prime.||20 Enemies defeated||1 Collector Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|A Balanced Sentry Breakfast||Defeat a Primeval in Gambit Prime.||1 Primeval defeated||1 Sentry Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|INVADER: Invading by Surprise||Invader bounty. Defeat enemies from behind or without taking damage from them.||20 Ambushes||1 Invader Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|REAPER: Reaping in the Crucible||Reaper bounty. Defeat Guardians in the Crucible.||10 Guardians defeated||1 Reaper Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|COLLECTOR: Collecting from Chests||Collector bounty. Loot chests found in patrol zones throughout the system.||5 Chests looted||1 Collector Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
|SENTRY: Sentry Duty, Full of Light||Sentry bounty. Generate Orbs of Light.||10 Orbs created||1 Sentry Synth & 50 Infamy Rank Points|
The Drifter, Gambit
|Blockade||Send a small, a medium, and a large Blocker in Gambit.||1 Small Blockers & 1 ||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Fistful of Motes||Bank Motes in Gambit matches.||25 Motes banked||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Electri-fried||Use Arc abilities to defeat enemies in Gambit. Defeated Guardians are worth extra points.||15 ||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Envoy While It Lasts||Defeat Primeval envoys during Gambit matches.||2 Envoys||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Points|
|Scout Rifle Calibration||Calibrate Scout Rifles against any target. Earn bonus progress with precision final blows and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Sidearm Calibration||Calibrate Sidearms against any target. Earn bonus progress against targets at close range and opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Sword Calibration||Calibrate Swords against any target. Opposing Guardians and rapidly defeated targets grant the most efficient progress.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Void Calibration||Calibrate Void weapons against any target. Earn bonus progress using Power weapons and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
Ada-1, Black Armory
|Rasmussen Tribute||Pay homage to the Black Armory's Norse heritage by defeating enemies with Power weapons and Shotguns.||50 Enemies defeated||1 Modulus Report|
|Satou Tribute||Pay homage to the Black Armory's Japanese heritage by defeating enemies with Swords, Sniper Rifles, and Bows.||50 Enemies defeated||1 Modulus Report|
|Meyrin Tribute||Pay homage to the Black Armory's French heritage by defeating enemies with Bows, Submachine Guns, and Hand Cannons.||50 Enemies defeated||1 Modulus Report|
|Secure the Lost Forges||Defeat enemies while participating in the ignition of a lost forge.||50 Enemies defeated||1 Modulus Report|
|Public Event Evaluation||Complete public events with at least one Black Armory weapon equipped.||10 Public events completed||1 Modulus Report|
Spider, Tangled Shore
|Shoreline Scavenging||Harvest Etheric Spirals on the Tangled Shore.||5 Resources gathered||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Patrol the Shore||Complete three patrols on the Tangled Shore.||3 Patrols completed||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Orbital Drop||Generate Orbs of Light while on the Tangled Shore.||10 Orbs created||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Lost on the Edge||Explore the Lost Sector Shipyard AWO-43 near the Jetsam of Saturn on the Tangled Shore.||1||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
Devrim Kay, EDZ
|Grenadier||Get grenade kills in the EDZ.||20 Grenade kills||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Deadeye||Get precision kills in the EDZ.||10 EDZ precision kills||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Exterminator||Defeat Fallen in the EDZ.||30 Fallen defeated||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Traveler's Chosen||Get Super kills on Titan.||20 Super kills||XP & 10 Alkane Dust|
|The Old-Fashioned Way||Defeat enemies using melee abilities on Titan.||15 Melee kills||XP & 10 Alkane Dust|
|Make It Rain||Generate Orbs of Light on Titan.||10 Orbs generated||XP & 10 Alkane Dust|
|Friend or Foe||Defeat Fallen on Nessus.||30 Fallen defeated||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Cache Out||Loot chests on Nessus.||5 Chests looted||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Electrified||Get Arc kills on Nessus.||30 Arc kills||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
Asher Mir, Io
|Candescent Shadow||Get Void kills on Io.||30 Void kills||XP & 10 Phaseglass Needle|
|Hot Shot||Get Solar kills on Io.||30 Solar kills||XP & 10 Phaseglass Needle|
|Fire in the Hole||Get grenade kills on Io.||20 Grenade kills||XP & 10 Phaseglass Needle|
Brother Vance, Mercury
|Crossed Out||Disable warp gates in public event "Vex Crossroads."||3 Warp gates disabled||XP & 10 Simulation Seed|
|Praise the Void||Get Void kills on Mercury.||30 Void kills||XP & 10 Simulation Seed|
|Arc-robatics||Get Arc kills on Mercury.||30 Arc kills||XP & 10 Simulation Seed|
Ana Bray, Mars
|Vengeance of Valhalla||Defeat multiple enemies at a time on Mars using the Valkyrie.||5 Valkyrie multikills||XP & 10 Seraphite|
|Team Player||Generate Orbs of Light on Mars.||10 Orbs generated||XP & 10 Seraphite|
|Arc-tic Adventures||Get Arc kills on Mars.||30 Arc kills||XP & 10 Seraphite|
Unfortunately, Petra daily bounties can't be fetched through the API. Feel free to share them in the comments!
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Daily Reset Thread [2020-10-01]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.