Daily Vanguard Modifiers
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
Daily Battleground Modifiers
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Brawler: Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Legendary Lost Sector (PL 1300): K1 Revelation, Moon, drops Helmet
- Champions: Barrier Knight & Unstoppable Ogre, Shields: Arc
- Master Lost Sector (PL 1330): K1 Crew Quarters, Moon, drops Chest
- Champions: Overload Captain & Barrier Servitor, Shields: Solar
- Altars of Sorrow Weapon: Apostate (Sniper Rifle)
- Surrounded Spec: Increases the damage granted by Surrounded. Bonus damage lingers for a brief time when no longer surrounded by three or more enemies.
- Hand Cannon Dexterity: Faster ready and stow speed for Hand Cannons.
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Microphasic Datalattice & 5000 Glimmer)
- Upgrade Module (1 for 1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 25 Baryon Bough & 5000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Helium Filaments & 10000 Glimmer)
- Enhancement Prism (1 for 10 Enhancement Core & 25 Spinmetal Leaves & 10000 Glimmer)
- Ascendant Shard (1 for 10 Enhancement Prism & 100 Microphasic Datalattice & 50000 Glimmer)
Spider Material Exchange
- Purchase Enhancement Prisms (1 for 400 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Enhancement Cores (1 for 30 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Glimmer (10000 for 20 Microphasic Datalattice)
- Purchase Dusklight Shards (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Etheric Spiral (5 for 5000 Glimmer)
- Purchase Helium Filaments (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
- Purchase Glacial Starwort (5 for 1 Legendary Shards)
War Table, Vanguard Operations
|Trained Perfection||Defeat targets with precision shots. Defeating combatants in Battlegrounds and defeating Guardians grants the most efficient progress.||35 ||XP|
|Arcus and Sagita||Defeat combatants with Bows. Combatants in Battlegrounds are worth more.||50 ||XP|
|Blades of the Gladiator||Defeat targets with melee abilities. Defeated combatants in Battlegrounds and defeated Guardians are worth more.||20 ||XP|
|Warrior of the Void||Defeat targets with Void damage. Defeated combatants in Battlegrounds and defeated Guardians are worth more.||50 ||XP|
Commander Zavala, Vanguard
|One Shot, One Kill||Defeat enemies with precision damage.||25 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|Fast and True||Defeat enemies in strikes with any Bow.||25 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|Rocketing to Prominence||Defeat enemies in strikes with any Rocket Launcher.||10 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
|In Their Face||Defeat enemies in strikes with any Shotgun.||15 ||XP & 5 Vanguard Tactician Token|
Lord Shaxx, Crucible
|Coordinated Fire||Defeat opponents while assisting or assisted by one or more teammates.||5 Opponents defeated||XP & 15 Valor Rank Progress|
|Closed Circuit||Defeat opponents with Arc damage from any source.||5 ||XP & 15 Valor Rank Progress|
|Power Up||Collect or recover Heavy ammo.||1 Heavy Ammo||XP & 15 Valor Rank Progress|
|Full Control||In Control, complete matches.||1 Crucible matches||XP & 15 Valor Rank Progress|
The Drifter, Gambit
|Fistful of Motes||Bank Motes in Gambit matches.||25 Motes banked||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Progress|
|Line 'Em Up||As a fireteam, defeat enemy Guardians in Gambit.||5 Guardians||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Progress|
|Electri-fried||Use Arc abilities to defeat enemies in Gambit. Defeated Guardians are worth extra points.||15 ||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Progress|
|Face-to-Face||Summon Primevals in Gambit by filling up your team's bank.||2 Primevals summoned||XP & 30 Infamy Rank Progress|
|Europan Precision||Defeat Fallen on Europa with precision final blows.||20 Fallen||XP|
|Vex Combustion||Defeat Vex on Europa with Solar damage.||20 Vex||XP|
|Lost Sector Fireworks||Using a Rocket Launcher, defeat combatants in groups of 3 or more in Europa Lost Sectors.||10 ||XP|
|Hero of Europa||Complete a Heroic public event in Cadmus Ridge.||1 Heroic public events||XP|
|Hand Cannon Calibration||Calibrate Hand Cannons against any target. Earn bonus progress with precision and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Submachine Gun Calibration||Calibrate Submachine Guns against any target. Earn bonus progress with precision and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Rocket Launcher Calibration||Calibrate Rocket Launchers against any target. Earn bonus progress against opposing Guardians and for additional targets defeated with each shot.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
|Solar Calibration||Calibrate Solar weapons against any target. Earn bonus progress using Power weapons and against opposing Guardians.||100 ||XP & 2 Mod Components & Enhancement Core|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Moon Cheese||Loot chests on the Moon.||5 Chests||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Element of Surprise||Using any Energy weapon, defeat combatants in streaks of 3 or more without taking damage in between.||15 Defeated in streaks||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|Spray Pattern Disintegration||Using a Fusion Rifle, rapidly defeat combatants in groups of 2 or more.||15 Rapidly defeated||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
|No Safe Harbor||Defeat Hive in Sorrow's Harbor on the Moon.||25 Hive||XP & 5 Helium Filaments|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Pyrophantasmic||Defeat combatants in Nightmare Hunts with Solar damage.||20 ||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Arc in the Night||Dispel Nightmares using Arc abilities.||25 ||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Once a Life||Find the Lost Sector K1 Crew Quarters and dispel the Nightmare within.||3 Nightmares||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
|Deadzone Dreams||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors in the European Dead Zone.||8 Nightmares||XP & 1 Phantasmal Fragment|
Spider, Tangled Shore
|Thin the Herd||Defeat enemies on the Tangled Shore.||50 Enemies defeated||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Conquer the Conquerors||Defeat Cabal in Soriks's Cut.||35 Cabal defeated||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Defend the Shore||Complete two public events on the Tangled Shore.||2 Public events completed||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
|Lost in the Gulch||Explore the Lost Sector Trapper's Cave near Four-Horn Gulch on the Tangled Shore.||1||XP & 5 Etheric Spiral|
Devrim Kay, EDZ
|Super Destructive||Get Super kills in the EDZ.||20 Super kills||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Generator||Create Orbs of Power in the EDZ.||10 Orbs generated||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Channel the Arc||Defeat enemies with Arc damage in the EDZ.||30 Arc kills||XP & 10 Dusklight Shard|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|House Cleaning||Defeat Hive anywhere within the Cosmodrome. They can be found in Skywatch and the Lunar Complex, among other locations.||20 Hive||XP & Spinmetal Leaves|
|From Grace||Defeat Fallen anywhere within the Cosmodrome. They can be found in The Steppes and Mothyards, among other locations.||20 Fallen||XP & Spinmetal Leaves|
|Bring Your Toolbox||Defeat combatants in the Cosmodrome using any of your abilities.||10 Ability||XP & Spinmetal Leaves|
|Working Remotely||Complete a patrol in the Cosmodrome.||1 Patrols||XP & Spinmetal Leaves|
|Super Awesome||Defeat multiple enemies with a single Super while on Nessus.||3 Super multikills||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Lightbringer||Create Orbs of Power on Nessus.||10 Orbs generated||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
|Electrified||Get Arc kills on Nessus.||30 Arc kills||XP & 10 Microphasic Datalattice|
Unfortunately, Petra daily bounties can't be fetched through the API. Feel free to share them in the comments!
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Daily Reset Thread [2021-04-28]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.