Nightfall – The Ordeal:
Lake of Shadows
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Denial: Taken Vandals summon their shields significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Grask's Bile: Incoming environmental damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Militia's Birthright (Grenade Launcher)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Scarlet Keep – Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Nightfall: The Pyramidion – Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher's arm.
- Exclusive Drop: Silicon Neuroma (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Arms Dealer – Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
- Exclusive Drop: Tilt Fuse (Vehicle)
Complete various activities around Mercury, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Supremacy: "Secure those crests, and send a clear message of dominance to your opponents. Just don't forget to give them back after the match. We're not monsters." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and securing the crests they drop. Recover friendly crests to deny them from opponents.
Lockdown: "Hold your ground. Yield to no one." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing and holding zones. Win rounds instantly by capturing all three.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
Trove Guardian is in Archer's Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
Raid Order: Dogs > Gauntlet > Baths > Calus
Challenge: Throne Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Selfie||Self-photography at its finest.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Polemology||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Queenbreaker. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Mindjack Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Butterbark||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Curtain Call||Thank you, thank you! Oh, thank you!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Duel||I challenge thee!||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|The Tall Tale||"Every story is true if you tell it right." —Andal Brask||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Riveted Majesty Shell||For Ghosts who know there is more royalty in effort than in any blood.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Intrepid Discovery Mask||Equip this ornament on any Year 3 Legendary armor set to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Barren Wastes||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Arbalest. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Saint-14 Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Arctic Pearl||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Flavedo Core||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chalco's Finery||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chrome Stock||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reef Awoken||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Daito Capsule Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-06-23]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.