Nightfall – The Ordeal:
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Savathûn's Dirge: Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Pyramidion – Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher's arm.
- Exclusive Drop: Silicon Neuroma (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Insight Terminus – Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Hollowed Lair – The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Exclusive Drop: Mindbender's Ambition (Shotgun)
FLASHPOINT: TANGLED SHORE
Complete various activities around the Tangled Shore, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Mayhem: "Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You've earned it." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Breakthrough: "Deploying the Breaker makes a wager with your opponents. Don't let them call your bluff." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by deploying the Breaker and hacking the opposing vault or by defending your own vault.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer's Line)
- Nightmare Hunt: Insanity: Defeat the Nightmare of the Fanatic.
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger's Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.1 (Submachine Gun)
Raid Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Royal Pools Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Canopus Shell||For Ghosts who guide the way.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Father of Islands||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Izanagi's Burden. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Ennead Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Chitin Slate||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Pyrrhic Victory||We won, but at what cost?||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|August Shell||For Ghosts who celebrate the Light.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|VG-17 Flying Fortress||Ignore their slings and arrows.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Sign of Approval||You're a true artist.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Intrepid Discovery Strides||Equip this ornament on any Year 3 Legendary armor set to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Violent Exorcism||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Arbalest. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Crown of Sorrow Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Arctic Pearl||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Bumblebee||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Descendant Vex Chrome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Mercury Vex Chrome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Illicit Transmat Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Jade Coin Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Tiger Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Deadly Discipline||Earn points by defeating combatants and Guardians with grenades. Defeating Guardians grants the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 ||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Brilliant Display||Earn points by defeating combatants and Guardians with Supers. Defeating Guardians grants the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 Super||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-07-28]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.