Nightfall – The Ordeal:
The Festering Core
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Denial: Taken Vandals summon their shields significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Baurisk's Breach: Void damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Exodus Crash – Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Exclusive Drop: Impact Velocity (Vehicle)
- Nightfall: Savathûn's Song – Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Nightfall: Warden of Nothing – Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Exclusive Drop: Warden's Law (Hand Cannon)
Complete various activities around Nessus, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Clash: "The Crucible is a strange thing when you think about it. We die over and over, that we may live in the end." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Lockdown: "Hold your ground. Yield to no one." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing and holding zones. Win rounds instantly by capturing all three.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Nightmare Hunt: Despair: Defeat the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx.
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion's Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol
This boss drops:
Raid Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Throne Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Backspin Shell||For Ghosts who always seek the ace.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|On Gilt Wings||Be that which carries them to greater heights.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Silly Handshake||Keep your wrist loose.||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Tangerine Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Solstice Hunter Bundle||Ornaments with built-in subclass colored Glows: the intensity increases with Super energy charge.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Shaded Shell||For Ghosts who like to stay cool.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Breathe In||…breathe out.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Playground Ride||Wheeeeee!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Orcasong Shell||For Ghosts who sing a forgotten tune.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Tangled Outrider||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Trinity Ghoul. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Ultraviolet||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Borealis. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Buried Treasure Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Vintage Timber||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Bruised Blush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Welded Brass||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Shocking Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Nightmare Emergence||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Purge Darkness: Taken||Defeat Taken on Io.||1000 Glimmer||150 Taken||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Quantity or Quality||Earn points by defeating targets. Defeating bosses and Guardians grants the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||350 Points||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-08-18]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.